Pretty basic and easy to implent I believe but I think this might be a descent quality of life improvement for more people.
- Ability to save graphics (maybe also sound individually, for the streamers). Ability to mark them “suitable” for ranked games.
- Ability to save a hotkey setup.
I myself like to play the campaings as beautifull as they come, also i believe i can push my PC graphics further then the ranked games allow me when playing trough the lobby some random games like BF, FN, CBA.
Also in the campaigns I have no need for the grid layout. In fact i dont like it in the campaign because its ugly. Howerver it is offcourse required in competive, same with small tree’s.
i would love to have several graphics setup for myself to be able to switch easy and not having to re-benchmark every time i want to do a ranked game.
Simmilar to the hotkeys set-up, playing a regular matched game is verry different from FN/ CBA or the x9 x256 mods etc. Would be nice to able to specifiy certain keybindings easy without having to manually switch them around every time i switch game type
- Option to rename them on save or simply in the minimenu where they are listed
- Ability to switch while in game
- Option to test a graphics set up for ranked games ( to find an optimal one) or multiple if you feel like having it. (eg. “minimal graphics RM” “optimal graphics RM” etc. So you can switch and you don’t have to re-bench mark but that game knows that this setup is aproved.
in addition please
- please make a customazible grid with custom “thickness” "transparancy and collor of the grid
- please make small tree’s available in standard menu as promised
*options: Normal trees, smaller trees (in between), small trees (like the mod), Sumi Trees (the colored blocks)
- please make an option to remove the “random” flora that isn’t a tree
EDIT: Hidden because it became obsolete after the second reply in this topic.
- Option to rename them on save or simply in the minimenu.
- ability to switch while in game
- per profile the standard amount of market resources that you sell (prolly when pressing shift or something ( FN you want steps of 10.000 not 100).
Because there is already a feature with Hotkey profiles.
- Small QOL improvements could be to make it slighlty more vissible, and the addition of properly managing them ingame with copying a profile or a “save as” so you can build upon you previous setup even for testing new ones without destroying the old.
- Still would love the Custom market.
Thank you reading I hope you want to take it into consideration.
PS: i know some things can be done trough Mods, i just consider that some feature should be simply in game, without to much custom work arounds…