- BUILD #: 100.12.3552.0
- PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OS: Windows 10
- Fishing nets lack a rope pulling them.
When horse-pulled artillery (bombards, falconets, etc.) switches from Limber mode to Bombard, horses disappear, and reappear when switching back to Limber.
When settlers pick up stuff from crates, they put it into an invisible container (in AOE1 it’s a basket).
Canoe animation while fishing is desynchronized: net moves half a second before man’s pulling/throwing movement (see image: man has just finished the gesture for throwing net, but net is still being pulled back.
When animated customizations are applied to Home city (i.e. merchant cart), they don’t appear.
In Blood campaign, home city of Knights of St. John has a British flag, while ships, buildings etc. have the right one.
Selection circle for hunted animals is almost invisible.
- In the second scenario “Nelle grotte” of “Blood” campaign, there’s a rock which floats above a cliff, instead of being on the ground.
- In the second scenario “Nelle grotte” of “Blood” campaign, ships have climbed the cliff; one of them has climbed above another.
- More generally, ships are able to go into cliffs (see screen for issue 9).
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)