Greek faction

Hey,

This is just a small thing but still worth mentioning, why doesn’t Greek have Hoplites or upgrade from short swordsman? They had it in the first game & it would fit them really well from history and all?

Will you change that? otherwise a good game!

@Fyrapan said:
Hey,

This is just a small thing but still worth mentioning, why doesn’t Greek have Hoplites or upgrade from short swordsman? They had it in the first game & it would fit them really well from history and all?

I don’t think so. At this point no changes that interfere in game play. Hoplites are mostly spearman.

@Augustusman said:

@Fyrapan said:
Hey,

I don’t think so. At this point no changes that interfere in game play. Hoplites are mostly spearman.

Why change it from the first game though? And besides I’m a bit of history lover so I would love them to do as accurate possible :slight_smile:

@Fyrapan said:

@Augustusman said:

@Fyrapan said:
Hey,

Why change it from the first game though? And besides I’m a bit of history lover so I would love them to do as accurate possible :slight_smile:

No this game. This’s game have inaccuracies , like Helepolis or Legion or many architectural mistakes.

The Greek have hoplites . But isn’t a swordsman class.

@Augustusman said:

Look at the tree I want to be able to upgrade my swordsman in the Bronze age and Iron Age. Now only Romans can do here, so why change it :frowning: sad.

@Fyrapan said:

@Augustusman said:

Look at the tree I want to be able to upgrade my swordsman in the Bronze age and Iron Age. Now only Romans can do here, so why change it :frowning: sad.

Can do what?

This the hoplite.

@Fyrapan said:
Hey,

Look this is the tree of the original AoE, and the barrack unit doesn’t include any upgrade for the swordman, so nothing removed for the greek afaik.

The tree

If you remember ugrading those unit with Greek it was probably All Tech enabled game.

I uploaded.

@kinzo said:

@Fyrapan said:
Hey,

Look this is the tree of the original AoE, and the barrack unit doesn’t include any upgrade for the swordman, so nothing removed for the greek afaik.

Greeks (Age of Empires)/Tree | Age of Empires Series Wiki | Fandom” (copy pasta it)

If you remember ugrading those unit with Greek it was probably All Tech enableed game.

I’m sure he is confused.

@Augustusman said:

@kinzo said:

@Fyrapan said:
Hey,

Greeks (Age of Empires)/Tree | Age of Empires Series Wiki | Fandom” (copy pasta it)

If you remember ugrading those unit with Greek it was probably All Tech enableed game.

I’m sure ge is confused.

I updated my post with the markdown, though i guess an image do the work too :slight_smile:

Greek could not upgrade the swordsmen line beyond the short swordsman in the original. They could only upgrade the hoplite line.