Group numbers and Shift commands numbers are too small

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 7694700
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
    1440p intel 8086k amd 6800xt

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Shift numbering is too small

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play the game
  2. CTRL+units or buildings+ one number
  3. OR multiple shift actions

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Big numbers appears

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Thank you for the report Hortor, we are now tracking this issue. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This has been happening for me with unit group numbers since the very beginning of AoE2:DE. It only occurs with UHD graphics turned on, though.

My in-game resolution is set to 3840x2160, and scaling in Windows is set to 150%. Running on Windows 10, Steam version. (No idea if this matters.)

There is a mod for the control Numbers in the mod section that increase the size

A mod for fixing what is clearly a bug? Awesome! :slight_smile:

(Without UHD graphics turned on, the number sizes are perfectly fine.)

Or are you talking about the mod that makes the numbers huge? I don’t want that, I just want the numbers to have a normal size, like they do without UHD graphics.)

Ah i understand now, after looking again i get now what you means. Hopefully it get be fixed soon

We’re tracking the related issue with control group numbers being too small as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like