Gurjara Extreme AI deleting their mill

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Version 101.102.1156.0 (#66692) 9368025
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

At the start of the game in Greenland (a map that don’t have berries) they put their mill on the opponent island and the delete the mill.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
    Even in other maps without berries I’m pretty sure that is the first time I saw this.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Not a clear way to reproduce it, try maps without berries, specially Greenland since having two islands may help to reproduce this.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Gurjaras should put the mill in their island and don’t erase it.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

I will add a replay.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
rec.aoe2record (11.6 MB)

The game should be a Gurjara vs Incas extreme AI game in Greenland, Gurjaras try to put the mil in min 1, and erase the mill before min 3, rest of the game can be ignore, since without a mill and farm upgrades Incas just take a very very easy win.

Hey @CamelTomcat3908

I have made a ticket on this issue, let me know if you manage to find more cases of this happening so i can attach them to the ticket!

rec.aoe2record (4.2 MB)

It happened again in African clearing (it should be a Burgurdians vs Gurjaras game there), Gurjaras did the mill in the other part of the map and the erase it after a few seconds (the IA put the mill just after finish the TC, so about min 2-3, easy to spot).

This time is even worse since Gurjaras never had two buildings to go for feudal, so it was stuck in dark age all the game (not making a second building maybe need to be revised too). This is not the first time I played with Gurjaras in this map and the other (at least) 3 times the AI played normally.

Also, maybe you can open a new ticket to report that Gurjaras never use the two forage bushed in nomad maps, something that you can see in this replay too, this game was rare, but in any other Nomad map with Gurjaras playing normally, they will not use them anyway (IIRC Incas has the same problem with their free llama, at least at some point in the past).

1 Like

rec.aoe2record (4.6 MB)

Find another instance, in Land Nomad, in this case the vill that was going to do the mill was killed by TC fire, so the mill never go up, never tried to put another so Gurjaras coundn’t even do farms.

But it looked like the same bug, the Mill was on the other part of the map and I’m pretty sure the AI would have erase it too.

Thank you @CamelTomcat3908 I added this rec to the ticket :slight_smile: