Hackers Still In The Game

if it was a onetime spawn for China or Mexico with those cards in an otherwise normal timeline it would be different. but not when it happens multiple times in a game. last time it was a Hausa whose vill graph was flat with like 6 massive jumps right from age 2 and no villager cards. it’s not believable.

I was going to screenshot, but I got a disconnect screen in post-game for some reason. viewing post game graphs also seems to cause lag if not outright bug you with a stuck timeline in your screen, so I have to restart every time I view it to avoid issues in the next game.

I’ve got about 3k games played on DE and never once have I encountered a hacker.

The New Hacker Wave

then your lucky, it’s happened to me multiple times, some more obvious than others. like a Dutch player repeatedly spawning 50+ horse guns out of nowhere, or a Spanish player trying to hide fluffy with his dogs in an ff then ending it with a monster truck.

or a French player instant spawning gendarme without paying for them, and when confronted with proof claims he was playing normally in the “Chinese style” as if Chinse players are usually hackers and are to blame for his degenerate actions. what type of sick mindset is that, justifying your behavior on a racist stereotype.

to be clear there are far less hacks now than in legacy, and much less hacks recently compared to DE launch. but that it still can happen despite the very low chance ruins it for me.

just going to stick with aoe4 for my aoe mp games. its finally in a decent spot bug and stability wise, the mp UI is functional, losing usually feels fair with player agency and room to improve (map generation needs to be better), and there are no hacks I’m aware of.

rather than being a competitive mp rts, aoe3 currently feels suited for comp stomps and messing around with clan mates, and if you play it that way you will have lots of fun. no point getting frustrated or investing time and effort to play at a higher level, just enjoy what it has to offer.

1 Like