I can’t believe I had a dream that was about the next AOE2 DLC. I’m still having a hard time believing it wasn’t an actual post on the forum. I just realized it was a dream when I kept searching for the post. Only to see there was none 11.
Anyway the next DLC civs (according to my dream) are gonna be Tanguts and Jurchens. I saw their civ bonus and everything 1111. Now I’m again confused if it was actually a post or smth.
I remember some of the bomus, UT and UU
- 2 farmers can work in a farm
- They have a unique unit that’s a monk/infantry, probably an upgrade on the monk
- Their UT is smth I came up with before the dream, that is, Steppe Lancer gold cost replaced by food/wood
- They have a new cavalry archer UU
- Heavy Cavalry Archer upgrade available in castle
- Archery Range technology cost -50%
These are all I remember sadly.
If a post does exist with these bonus and ut/uu please direct me to it. I’m still having a hard time believing it wasn’t real.
And if the devs read these and it is indeed what they are planning please let me know if I’m some kind of a time traveller or smth 11111
Update: It was a reddit posttt.