Happy second anniversary! đŸ°đŸ„ł

I would like to ask, the Warwick skin, will be that civ?he was a British noble in the battle, but didn’t the British already have skins?

Where exactly is it confirmed?

Check the aoe3 part!

10 Likes

The Ottoman villager skins have been given a Middle Eastern style, does this imply that there will be a Persian civilization in the future? (Isn’t it a waste just for the middle eastern style villagers made by Ottoman)

4 Likes

This is what I think too. Ottoman villagers getting new garments make me think something bigger is in the works than just a rework- thinking something DLC related.

5 Likes

AoE3 DE will get an update on the 25th? Why do you believe there will be a rework for any civs? I see zero evidence.

Considering all about AoE4 Ottomans was false advertisement, people get a bit “skeptical”.

well they are showing ottomans with at minimum cosmetic changes, and an explore which usually comes with changes to the civ (see british and spanish).

9 Likes

They have so many explorer choices for Ottomans - Sahin, and then Hizir and Oruc from the Algiers battle.

The sahin skin is not listed among the anniversary awards tho, could it be something else? Or we getting another event later?

Probably isn’t listed. Or 2 events at once. Or is a teaser for the november patch.

Or another way to unlock skins. By finishing challenges, campaign or historical battles?

Sipahi should be trained at stables at Age 3,Nizams should be trained at barracks at age 4. I dont understand why ottomans have sipahi with cards. Other civs can train heavy cav units from stables.

Sipahi would need to cost 3-4 population and be expensive otherwise they would be too strong in mass, unless they nerfed them

3 Likes

Ça tombe bien, les spahi coĂ»tent dĂ©jĂ  3 en population et sont un peu plus puissants que les gendarmes français, de plus si vous faites des parties solo sachez qu’il y a des mods pour avoir les spahi et les Nizam formĂ© respectivement dans les Ă©tables et les casernes et que cela fait des Ottomans des monstres en puissance.

With a good balance, there’s no reason why Nizams and Sipahis shouldn’t be trained in barracks and stables. As you said, balancing is important. It is a fact that the Ottomans fell behind rival civilizations in the late games, and with this change, at least, it would be a head-to-head fight.

Je suis d’accord, mais en ce cas il faudrait aussi rendre les Urumi ( si je ne me trompe pas de nom pour l’infanterie avec des Ă©pĂ©es flexible) disponible pour les Indiens dans leur batiments.

1 Like

Maybe they could make Nizams a skirmisher of some kind I’m thinking maybe on the weaker side since janissary are strong. It’s kinda dull that all you can build is janissary from the barracks

1 Like