Has anyone else had units disobey commands?

I have only experienced this once that I am aware of, but I tried over a dozen times to get my knights on Joan of Arc mission VI to attack a trebuchet, and they outright ignored me and attacked the cavaliers nearby instead. They had a clear path to get there, and I used a direct command, not attack move or patrol. I simply could not get them to change their aggro and thus lost my castle.

Has anyone else experienced this glitch? I swear, I tried a dozen times and they just would not do it. They were on defensive stance too, so they were not on some weird aggressive stance thing.

2 Likes

Sometimes the units move alone, without order.

Yeah weirdly enough I didnt have this behavior in multiplayer only in campagins. Units straight up moving somewhere else completly.

Weird, right? And, yes, I have had units move without order, but I always assumed that they saw someone and then lost them, or, for monks, had seen someone they wanted to heal. At this point, however, I am wondering if they really do just move without order.

On a similar note, I have had farmers get confused and not reseed, but instead just wander off to somewhere else on a nearby farm or under the TC. Yes, this includes when the auto reseed is active. I am beginning to think that there must be a problem with pathfinding.