Hausa Descriptive Text

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
    Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
    Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
This isn’t so much a bug as it is a typo, In the Hausa descriptive text when you hover over the flag either in selection or look at the tech tree states as such “Universities research unique technologies, train Griots to inspire their buildings, and generate nfluence from a nearby Town center etc…” it’s just a typo in the descriptive text.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
always

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Look at the Hausa Tech tree.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Influence

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

hopefully this uploaded correctly

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Heey @Andredeswold, thanks for the report! We’re currently already aware of this typo :slight_smile:.

alright cool, just figured I’d report it since it wasn’t high priority or anything and wasn’t sure if ya’ll were aware.

1 Like