Help - Does my system meet the requirements?

Hello,

I would please like to know if my system meets the minimum requirements for the game.
Could someone please confirm?
Thanks.

Listed requirements
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64×2 5600+
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 420 or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6850 or Intel® HD Graphics 3000 or better with 2 GB VRAM
DirectX®: Version 11

Specs of the machine I intend to use:
Processor: 4th Gen Intel Core i7-4600U Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.30GHz)
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Graphics:
Intel HD Graphics 4400 with docking connector
Card name: Intel® HD Graphics Family
DAC type: Internal
Display Memory: 2160 MB
Dedicated Memory: 112 MB
Shared Memory: 2048 MB

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

Chill bro. Your pc specs easily go over the ones you listed, you will be able to play it without any trouble - problably even on the high settings. (I won’t suggest to do that tho - ya know, your laptop can overheat a bit).
Edit: Out of curiosity, can i ask much do you paid for it?
(in US dollars, i mean)

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
I am a bit confused about the graphics requirement.
How were you able to determine if the graphics were enough. I am new to this and don’t know how to go about doing so.

I got the laptop about 6 years ago for about $1700.

Woah that’s a bit expensive, but it was top of line back in the day, so…
The requeriments you posted mentioned an HD graphics 3000. The 4400 is marginally better - you can check some benchmarks. Also, integrated cards usually work better than their stats imply - i saw one of these running GTA V and overwatch 4-5 years ago, and i never forgot the sound of the fan - also your processor is better than the AMD one.

So, unless something is really wrong with your computer, i can guarantee you can run it.

Good luck! I hope it works for you. If/when you get the game, you can go into one of the in-game Options screens and run a performance benchmark test. It throws a ton of AoE graphics on the screen at once (an insane battle), and if your laptop passes that test, you can play in multiplayer matches.

1 Like