Hidden developers

Do you think that there are developers with accounts of insiders that are hiding to talk to us without we know that they are developers?

Yeah, and you’re probably one of them!

How do I know you’re not one of them, @Eaglemut ?

But seriously, we do know that they are watching. It’s in the FAQ…I mean, of course they are going to read the suggestions threads. It’s their game and I’m sure community input is valuable to the devs.

Generally, the Devs read these forums. I’m not sure that they need to hide from us and post, but I suppose we can’t prove a negative, so feel free to be paranoid.

Come to think of it, right before I fell asleep last night, I saw a shadowy figure pass by my bedroom window…and it so happened that I had just logged off the forum…

So, yes, I think they are probably watching us!!!

No worries on this… if you care to believe Tha Somin’s premise, then you might be paranoid. For example, I believe that the internet was developed for the soul purpose of monitoring what we do and why we do it. This doesn’t make me paranoid.

I’m an aspiring developer… do I count?
(I’m a Computer Science Graduate… I don’t actually work on Age of Empires or any game).

@Eaglemut said:
Yeah, and you’re probably one of them!

Or maybe not.
And if you are one of them? :smiley:

@RWNorthPole said:
How do I know you’re not one of them, @Eaglemut ?

But seriously, we do know that they are watching. It’s in the FAQ…I mean, of course they are going to read the suggestions threads. It’s their game and I’m sure community input is valuable to the devs.

But so that we do not know that they are they make a new account to talk to us without us knowing, there are some hahaha :#

@“Andy P” said:
Generally, the Devs read these forums. I’m not sure that they need to hide from us and post, but I suppose we can’t prove a negative, so feel free to be paranoid.

If you were a developer would not you like to discuss some issues directly with people without being bothered because they know you are a developer?

@Raw1812 said:
Come to think of it, right before I fell asleep last night, I saw a shadowy figure pass by my bedroom window…and it so happened that I had just logged off the forum…

So, yes, I think they are probably watching us!!!

That has been very funny hahahahahahaha

@DiveDive3726 said:
No worries on this… if you care to believe Tha Somin’s premise, then you might be paranoid. For example, I believe that the internet was developed for the soul purpose of monitoring what we do and why we do it. This doesn’t make me paranoid.

I am not paranoid, I created this post because if I were a developer I would like to talk to people in the forums without being aware that I am a developer XD

@Plasticcaz said:
I’m an aspiring developer… do I count?
(I’m a Computer Science Graduate… I don’t actually work on Age of Empires or any game).

You should be an AoE developer :#

Well, you got me… I’m an AoE developer, and now that I’ve been discovered, I have to release AoE Definitive Edition OPEN Beta and AoE IV by the way…

¿No…?

@the_choson_one said:
Well, you got me… I’m an AoE developer, and now that I’ve been discovered, I have to release AoE Definitive Edition OPEN Beta and AoE IV by the way…

¿No…?

With me they would not have that problem the developers, and that I am very fan of the saga AoE, but with other people… XD

Ofcourse there are, someone has to defend the windows store and UWP release xp

@“Tha Somin” said:

@DiveDive3726 said:

I am not paranoid, I created this post because if I were a developer I would like to talk to people in the forums without being aware that I am a developer XD

The carousel starts to move hahaha

Yep. Well you got me,I’m one of them.

My real name is Bill Gates and i’m the strongest supporter of adding gates to the game.

I sure hope developers check the forums, but I believe the main feedback will still come from the closed beta testers

@Cysion of Forgotten Empires is a forum member and has commented on questions about the game. I’m sure he reads the forums.