Highlighting Units - Limited?

In aoe u can highlight only 15-30 soldiers/units. Will it be improved to highlight all of your soldiers/units? :slight_smile:
It’s still annoyingly to mark/highlight/select all of the units by holding the Ctrl-Key. :frowning:

With AoE II: HD Edition the select limit was increased to 60 units. I would like to have this feature in AoE:DE as well.

If they said that they will have improvements in the gameplay of the AOE, I believe they will certainly increase the limit.

It would certainly help in mass mobilization, although I tend to send groups to different spots anyway - 100 units moving towards one spot ends in a traffic jam :wink:

@Penelinfi said:
It would certainly help in mass mobilization, although I tend to send groups to different spots anyway - 100 units moving towards one spot ends in a traffic jam :wink:

A very deadly traffic jam for your enemy :wink:

Well yeah, but siege units are strong in AoE RoR, so they’d better be careful even so!

The limit would need to be increased given the whole 4k mega zoom out feature. Though I wonder about population limits in single player

@Penelinfi said:
100 units moving towards one spot ends in a traffic jam :wink:

We’re probably going to get better pathfinding in this version, so that might not be as much of an issue as it would be if they increased select limit and left everything else the same as the original!

@Fetandrey said:

@Penelinfi said:

A very deadly traffic jam for your enemy :wink:

I see what you did here :lol:

Hope the pahtfinding can be way better that AOE 2 HD. That thing is giving me nightmares.