Hospital Stay :(

Hey AoE brothers and sister, I dont want to interject religion here, but next week im going in for my 30th surgery, and I am asking my friends here to plz pray that it goes well. The reason why i ask is bc the last surgery in 2006, i died on the table and they brought me back, praise God. So this is a little scare for my family and I.

For the background, so you understand why im going into the hospital. Im 31, and I have had a brain tumor on my brain stem thats been inoperable since i was 5 yrs old. Most of my surgeries are due to the hydrocephalus, the tumor causes. I also suffer seizures.

I would love the support of this community bc i see you all here as family. I spend hrs on the forums just reading the post and playing multiply player with you all and I thank you all for that. Thank you and God Bless.

Josh

@Torgrimmer said:
Hey AoE brothers and sister, I dont want to interject religion here, but next week im going in for my 30th surgery, and I am asking my friends here to plz pray that it goes well. The reason why i ask is bc the last surgery in 2006, i died on the table and they brought me back, praise Helm. So this is a little scare for my family and I.

For the background, so you understand why im going into the hospital. Im 31, and I have had a brain tumor on my brain stem thats been inoperable since i was 5 yrs old. Most of my surgeries are due to the hydrocephalus, the tumor causes. I also suffer seizures.

I would love the support of this community bc i see you all here as family. I spend hrs on the forums just reading the post and playing multiply player with you all and I thank you all for that. Thank you and God Bless.

Josh

Hey friend! I do not know you, but believe me, I wish you the best !! for you, for your family! never give up … you have been very strong in these years! you are an example for everyone: in these times we complain too often for “whims”, for nonsense! we do not realize instead that if we have health, we already have everything from life! those like you, in these years had to share his life with debilitating pathologies, give a different value to things! even to the smallest! because often are the little things that make the difference! Forgive my bad english, I support the google translator! I hope you can get my message and its meaning! I admire you!

I wish you and your family all the best too and recover soon.