These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 81058
- GAME PLATFORM: Xbox game pass
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Xbox series X
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I’m currently unable to add new units to existing control groups. I can only replace existing control groups with new units, not add them.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Make barracks
- Make a couple units (any unit is fine)
- Make a control group with said units
- Produce more units
- Attempt to add new units to existing control group by tapping X on the controller
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I would be able to add the new units to my existing control group making it 1 unit.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- I can not add a video due to me not being on a computer since I’m using the Xbox series X