Hotkeys serious Issues + Important quality of life features

1- Allow players to bound their hotkeys in whatever way they want.
2- The ungarrison hotkey on the Town Center has no pratical use. This hotkey should ungarrison the villagers to the gathering point, instead it just ejects the villagers to the right side of the TC leaving then idle there.
3- More army instances, like “stand ground”, “agressive”, “dont attack”.
4- Hotkey to select only villagers/army. Sometimes its very usefull.
5- Hotkey bind to not attack as you are clicking units to move. Big quality of life imo, missclicks are always pretty annoying.
6- Point click and set gathering point is very inaccurate. Often I found villagers idle right beside the hunt, for exemple.
7- Show explorer queued points in the map.

1 Like

Let’s add a few more

1- Let us select colour to play
2- Let us see the map after match is complete
3- Let us ban some maps at least
4- Show blacksmith upgrades in that (16 + 2 for example) format so that we can cleary see if enemy has any upgrades or not
5- Let us get rid of victory conditions on the top left or minimize it (takes huge space)
6- For china (dynasty button) is way too big and in your face. Position it on the corner please
7- Change the UI to images rather than icons so that it will be easily distinguishable. I cant tell the difference in blacksmith upgrades for example. It feels like I am doing the same upgrade over and over again because icon is always the same.
8- Let us pause the game in multiplayer (it is very important because door can ring, or anything can happen and this shouldn’t cost you the game)
9- Please improve Unit clarity, Siege weapons looks so similar when packed. Also Imperial officer is very similar to villagers - When pikeman have torches, they also look like villager - Some ships look very similar (abbasid ships is one example - fishing ship and attack ship)
10- Make arrow physic more realistic please.

1 Like