HotKeys

can anyone please upload a chart of all Hotkeys and what they do

Beta players are in no position to do so, they are under NDA - Read the NDA and u can figure out, that any sort of information leaked will be taken as breaking NDA thus being punished accordingly by their rule set. So Gl finding a beta tester giving you hotkeys etc.

Go to the Beta forum and ask there

@FreshKiller233 said:
Beta players are in no position to do so, they are under NDA - Read the NDA and u can figure out, that any sort of information leaked will be taken as breaking NDA thus being punished accordingly by their rule set. So Gl finding a beta tester giving you hotkeys etc.

He’s a beta tester according to his profile, but unsure why he’s asking here.
He could be asking about the hotkeys for the original game anway?

@“Sky Maniac” said:
Go to the Beta forum and ask there

@FreshKiller233 said:
Beta players are in no position to do so, they are under NDA - Read the NDA and u can figure out, that any sort of information leaked will be taken as breaking NDA thus being punished accordingly by their rule set. So Gl finding a beta tester giving you hotkeys etc.

He’s a beta tester according to his profile, but unsure why he’s asking here.
He could be asking about the hotkeys for the original game anway?

Good point when it comes to original game, and ahh didn’t check his profile. Then over the the other point, why he’s asking in public forums is wierd lol.

i am a beta tester and i would like to leave some feedback on the game, i only ask for the hotkeys here because i thought people could answer, if its the same as the original i could just google it!

have you found the old AoE:RoR hotkeys? i’d appreciate

@AboveMuffin8 said:
have you found the old AoE:RoR hotkeys? i’d appreciate

Go to Setting > Hot Keys > Reset to Classic

thank you!!