How can I make my own campaign background activated with "UserMaterials"?

Ah, I forgot to say about the swords. In fact, I removed the swords and Help part intentionally from Vytautas the Great layout which is my original reference. It’s because official campaign each scenario doesn’t have swords. :slight_smile:

The swords and the help in officical campaign appear in the top page when you choose historical battles or yodit or salatin and some others like this.

I mean, they’re not for “each” scenario but for “campaign” itself. For example, “Joan of Arc (one sword)”, not “Siege of Paris (one sword)”.

The balance for the 1st scenarioes is awful ,because the ai is too strong and the player have no time to prepare for the siege,please weaken the ai, or it cannot win.Do you have any suggestions for how to win in the 1st scenario?

Oh, that sounds welcomed because that’s what I actually intended for 3-sword difficulty. :slight_smile:

When I play that on Hard, I usually go like this:

1. Defeat the Japanese blockers (orange) as fast as possible. I usually use the initial archers all as a group, and I instantly research Imperial Age.

2. Onagers or Siege Onagers are very effective. Place 3-5 of them behind the gate.

3. Boom with 2nd or even 3rd TCs outside of the fortress, and repair the ally’s castle especially the upper one against Konishi Yukinaga’s attacks. Also, build up many keeps and place arbalests.

4. When you need, step back more inner. Especially before 15 or 10 mins to finish, it’s almost impossible to stand against the enemies with the initial defense line. After this, you have to resist near or in the wooden walls with Onagers, arbalests, etc.

5. Another important one: Always cut trebs as fast as possible whenever you can.

Please make the sword ,because it can guide the player about the difficulty which scenario is the one or two or three swords, it can make the player pay more attention and have the forecast about the scenarioes in heart.
In conclusion ,you have done a good job. Well done!

I added them now. It worked fine. Only scenario 3 is two-sworded (2.8), the others are all three-sworded. Especially 1, 4, and 6 are 3.5, and the others are 3.3.

Your scenarioes are too hard to play, I want to ask the last scenario how to play?I find it impossible to destroyed the purple docks,how to do that? And I find a bug in 5th scenario,the ships of mine sail to the east naturally and I cannot control it.When the purple resign ,I find the ships flees of them are still creating,I think it is a bug,because it rise to 60000 points.I hope you can reply my doubt.

1. In the final scenario, you have to fight against the purple as fast as you can. Spam ships especially Turtle Ships and Fast Fire Ships, and then send them to the north. Sell stone and food all to prepare extra gold. When it is needed, then I’ll later post how to play the scenario. :slight_smile: Well, the second part after the naval battle is much more difficult, for your information.

2. The automatic sailing is because of Uldolmok current, not a bug. You and your enemies all almost can’t resist its flow. Once you wrecked 133~333 (on Hard) ships, you don’t have to go into the strait.

Oh I know.But why the 333 is finished and the purple resigned ,why the ships of it still appear,I do not understand this point.
There is a picture of it.

Oh, that’s simply because AI doesn’t always delete their units or buildings with (set-goal 1 19). I once thought whether I remove them or not, but I just let them be as it’s more proper considering the real history after the battle; though they were defeated in real history, they didn’t give up completely their campaign.

Ha ha ,I find your campaign is the most difficult in AOE2DE,I only feel well when I played the 3rd scenario, do you have other plans such as Imjin War2 ?Hoping to your reply,and I cannot find your game in hd workshop.
I think Imjin War not only 6 scenarioes ,what about your thought?

Well, someday, I may make some other Imjin War scenarios. There’re still many possible scenarios. In fact, the Imjin War isn’t proper for 5-6 scenarios, but I wanted to make within 6 at most, not to be too long.

I haven’t make any mod on HD yet. Those other campaigns were merely custom scenarios for downloading. I’m planning Gwanggaeto the Great for next DE mod. It’ll be 5 scenarios, and average difficulty will be 2 swords. :slight_smile:

Do you have the plan of Yi Seonggye?Looking forward to it.

My next of next plan, exactly. Already have his and Gwanggaeto’s scenarios. What I have to do is translation and some extra adjustments, and JSONification. :slight_smile: Yi Seonggye campaign will be one sword.

Thanks for your translation JSON,I hope everyone can do a perfect json.

No, I can’t translate that as I said. Haha. I’m not a Chinese speaker that I only partly understand via translators, and most about JSON are by my self-analysis. But… just as long as what I dealt with so far, I may explain to others how to make one’s own campaign background.

Hi,NekyChoi.
May I ask you the slide pictures are drawn by your own? If yes,so good you are.
I find the last scenario has a problem and a mistake.
The problem is that your cannon galleon can sail to east to destroy the orange castle and siege workshop,it can make the scenario much easier.The mistake is the Noryang Point is about the Konishi Yukinaga and SHIMAZU YOSHIHIRO not about Sōu Yoshitoshi, Sōu Yoshitoshi did not appear in the Noryang Point campaign.

1. The Cannon Galleon’s sailing is intended. Without that, conquering the orange gets way too difficult.

2. As far as I know, Sou Yoshitoshi stayed in his castle in Namhae Island, near Noyrang point. The final scenario is basically two battles or campaigns: Noryang naval battle and clearing Japanese on Namhae Island. So, these two are NOT related directly in fact. So, yes. Sou didn’t participate in Noryang battle.

I mean some pepole leave a purple dock not to destroy and bring the cannon galleon sail to east to destroy the orange castle and siege workshop,it can make the second part easier,should it be forbidden?