How can Turks counter xbows+pikemen?

I maybe overdo the food cost, but the Tımar’s benefits were outrages. You could feed an army of 200000 without even have to cost the national treasury a penny (or one bit of gold). That is why I believe we need that in Turk techtree. Sipahis were fairly well equipped and trained units but they did not cost any gold to central goverment while they also beign trained by Tımar holders and equipped by them they also need to plow and use the land for farming efficiently also they need to police the area. Because of this gold free build-train-guard cycle (called Cycle of Justice), central government even only took directly food as tax, called “ushr” . Because of it if it ever be be a real case, tech name could be called “Tımar and Ushr” as well, that is why I suggested the farming cost to be changed to food.
I was actually curious about making a balance mod for this to test it, do you know anybody that can help me about it?

I 'm not really sure but @Juggernaut8704 does some modding. There is a dude who did a mod civ in DE, @Mmac2797, but he is focusing on his life right now.

Thanks I will try to get in contact with them as soon as I can. Then maybe we can have some field test results.