How do you do Challenge 8?

I’m stuck on challenge 8 of the African royal event. I make a university at a tc, palace, and trading post. Am I missing something here?

They have to be within the aura of the university (you could check this clicking on the university and see if the ui indicates it)

I’m pretty sure I’m doing that…not sure what I’m doing wrong. Does it matter if I have resources on infinite?

Just build a trading post, then next to it- TC, a palace, at the end add univeristy in a way it will influence all of them at the same time.

I don’t know if there are game modifiers that potentially block the possibility of passing this challenge.
Just play standard game with default settings on a normal RM map that has trade routes, use the easiest AI if that too hard. It shouldn’t take long- these are cheap buildings available early on.

MAKE SURE THAT THE TC, TP or PALACE IS NOT BEING SHARED FIRST BY ANOTHER UNIVERSITY.

The maximum is supposed to be acquired by a university that has those 3 on it’s own, if you have 2 universities buffed by the same TC, they will not be at their max when you add in a palace.

(I mean, according to the tip the challenge gave, I got it on my first try)

que desafío 8? como lo activo? ya hice el donde se desbloqueaba el icono de perfil del cebu