How do you install Age of Empires Difinitive Edition closed beta

I’m signed up to Age insider but I can’t figure out how to install Age of Empires Definitive Edition.

If you get selected to the beta, you will be notified by an email with instructions. That email should have info for how to get technical support, too.

I’ve got the same question. I have been receiving surveys asking me about ho I am going with the game but never received instructions as to how to install it. Any help appreciated!

@MereRumble52010 said:
I’ve got the same question. I have been receiving surveys asking me about ho I am going with the game but never received instructions as to how to install it. Any help appreciated!

Because all insider received that, but the email with beta is for chosen one.

I was never notified by Email. what you have to do is go to windows store and install xbox insider app and see if you have the game which I did.

I got the game in Insider app but when i clicked on download it says the game is Temporarily unavailable.

@Augustusman Got it! I downloaded it from the insider app. Played some Multiplater games yesterday. No other game modes available.

@MereRumble52010 you are a Beta participant, but you don’t have the Insider title and the Age Insider badge. Some bug :expressionless:

I got the email with instructions to download but I am not even capable of reaching the third step lol. Can someone give me some guidance?

I got this email Congratulations and welcome to our closed Beta!

Let me be the first to say welcome to the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Multiplayer only closed Beta. The team is very excited to hear what you have to say about the game.

First things first! Below are the instructions for getting access to the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Beta.

Installing the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition BETA
bla bla bla …
but on hub I’m not able to see the game… I did the f@!#$! survey and nothing!!
that is so frustrating, the people here on forum do not give any answer.

this is how my insider see

@farastyle said:

I have the exact same problem ;(, the Xbox Insider Hub does not work well at my pc xD extremely buggy, i thought maybe if i signed out of the app and signed in again… but the Sign out/Change user button, doesn’t work…

i wonder if i should redownload the game when release date comes. i just now preordered the game, and downloading right now. i wanna know if im just downloading for couple of days and have to download it again when the release time comes. it kinda waste if this is the thing. 17 gb isnt something small to download.

sorry if i poseted to unrelated topic.

i downloaded the Game and can Start it.
In the Insider-Hub it is listed. But when I want to start a Game, it says “You need to be logged in” with a login-Button. But when i klick on it, the same window opens .
I am logged into the store and the insider hub.
Please help

@farastyle said:
I got this email Congratulations and welcome to our closed Beta!

Let me be the first to say welcome to the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Multiplayer only closed Beta. The team is very excited to hear what you have to say about the game.

First things first! Below are the instructions for getting access to the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Beta.

Installing the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition BETA
bla bla bla …
but on hub I’m not able to see the game… I did the f@!#$! survey and nothing!!
that is so frustrating, the people here on forum do not give any answer.

Having the same issue here… I got the invitation, but I’m still not able to play :frowning: .
At least I was not the only one. I hope some moderator could help us!

@D1ll1ng said:
@farastyle said:

I have the exact same problem ;(, the Xbox Insider Hub does not work well at my pc xD extremely buggy, i thought maybe if i signed out of the app and signed in again… but the Sign out/Change user button, doesn’t work…

It should be an account problem I think, because I freshly installed my win 10 (I had to switch to win only for the beta. I’m a Linux user).

@LurkingImp15536 said:

@D1ll1ng said:

@farastyle said:

It should be an account problem I think, because I freshly installed my win 10 (I had to switch to win only for the beta. I’m a Linux user).

Hey all, this is not a glitch, the beta ended on Friday the 9th of February! For more into you can read my post here.