How many of you will be buying this as soon as it comes out ? :D

@“XileZ EclipZ” said:

@SurerJungle1080 said:
Well, im on windows 7 and refuse to update but hopfully, with an win 10 emulator i could play it!

why not upgrade isn’t it free anyways ? :open_mouth:

It was for one year after W10 release, it’s not anymore.

@kinzo oh fair enough my pc just came with it :open_mouth:

I will instantly buy it when it comes out. Sadly it won’t be out on Steam but I cannot wait to play my first childhood game remastered again.

@“Nashme AlHadid” said:
I will instantly buy it when it comes out. Sadly it won’t be out on Steam but I cannot wait to play my first childhood game remastered again.

same :smiley:

@“Mystic Taboo” said:

@flip35 said:
I’m actually considering buying a new PC partly because of this game, I want to experience this game on max settings

The settings are not particularly stretching if you click ‘buy now’ it will show you the system specifications.

Ik, AoE DE isn’t the only reason I’m buying the PC (obviously), games like civ V are also difficult to play in the late game due to the sheer fps lag. Becides that, I’ve been using the same crappy PC for 5 years now, I have to upgrade eventually.

@“XileZ EclipZ” said:
I will be :wink:

I will reserve the first :#

I will!! <3

cant wait

Oh, you can count on me that I’ll be buying this and playing this the moment it releases. I have been a fan of AoE ever since I purchased the very first CD-Rom and played. Those were awesome days. :smiley: I am quite happy that at last, after patiently hoping and waiting, this fine game that started it all is getting a HD or beautified remake, just like its fellow digital AoE II + its EPs did on Steam. :slight_smile: I can only hope that this will be Steam compatible as well. I would love to buy/add this into my Steam library.

I am so excited for this game. AoE was one of the first games I ever played and I played the crap out of AoE, AoE2, and AoE3.

I think so! :slight_smile:

If things go well and the rating is good, I will… If things don’t go well and the rating is still good, I’ll try to get it for free, maybe through WW or something else. If things go well and the rating is not that good, I’ll probably try to get it for free. If things don’t go well and the rating is not that good, I’ll also try to get it for free ^^

I sure will lol

I will, will be my first time even opening the windows store but for this game I will, most likely not everyone will and putting a game on windows store only isnt really a great advertisement so I hope the playerbase wil somehow still be big.

I will get it as soon as its avaible!

huge fan from the age of series gonna love this remake to <3

I suspect everyone who signed up for the beta will be buying it.

Doubt it, first need to see if its any decent quality, after that I highly doubt if I will even get it if it requires Windows store.

No doubt I will, I am trying to play the first online with my friends, and now it will be really possible.

I probably will. I spent countless hours playing AOE when I was young and I can’t wait to pretty much relive my entire childhood. :slight_smile: