How many times we have to open topic before you fix this early leaving system

Back on voobly days we had a new player lobby so the new comers wouldn’t have to face stronger players on their first games, i think DE is missing that too, you can get randomly dragged to a game with players hundreds of elo higher than you, imo that is what makes players like you to quit the game and i can’t blame you, we don’t have the conditions for legit low elo players to find fair games and measures to prevent noob bashing, in fact match making promotes noob bashing all day long due the lack of players on mid and high levels, so players leaving early may be just the outcome from their experiences on the ladder.

2 Likes

You’re wrong! It is not just new players facing players with way higher elo. Even old players constantly get matched against players of way higher elo. For ex a 1300Tg might face anywhere between 1000 1v1 to 1800 1v1. The elo calculation sucks for even players with 100s of games. How can you expect MM to be good for new players if it sucks for everyone?

Imagine if they just made ranked a lobby system like the one that’s already in game.

2 Likes

another game same thing

play the rank game should be fine

yeah. Soo fine. (20 chars)

Voobly was ahead of all, people did not have to play maps they dont wanna play, you could rejoin the game, people were always on random civs. Now we have same civs almost every game, dont remember an arabia/runestones game without britons flank, 1 crash = wait for new game, after game you have to make new lobby every game while on voobly you went straight back to lobby etc.
Talking about balance, yesterday I played 250-300 TG elo higher opponents than me and my pocket(queued together), got absolutely destroyed, fair and balanced gameplay. Their and our other 2players 1v1 ratings were even more higher, up to 600elo dif.
Instead of map bans, give map choices. After someone crashes, 1 minute pause to let them rejoin or you can connect back after that time also.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but a proper ranking system shouldn’t be about “playing the maps you only want to play”. that gives a very false indication of your actual skill.

3 Likes

Being arena turk 1trick for example gives correct indication or spamming franks every arabia? CS GO has perfect ranking system, you can play only 1 map forever if u wish, but can choose more for less waiting time.

1 Like