How Powerful Would Onager Elephants be?

I will settle for nothing less than a rocket launcher elephant.

I personally want Dark Templars :rofl:

2 Likes

It would be amazingly OP, but super-slow, super expensive, and the civ wouldn’t get Faith or Heresy.

I can totally see the devs giving this UU to Siam/Thai in a future expansion.

Siam/Thai civilization… do you have insider knowledge? :slight_smile:

lol, no. I speak to some of the campaign designers on AoKHeaven on a non-regular basis (because I review their custom content and give feedback), but that’s about the extent of my “connections”, lmao-I’ve been on HeavenGames since mid-2000s (mostly for the Empire Earth content), but around the release of African Kingdoms I started posting semi-regularly on AoKHeaven, when I rediscovered my love for the game with HD and set out to catch up on all the stuff I’ve missed from the game.

Though I did guess the Rise of Rajas expac being a follow-up to African Kingdoms in a comment thread to an article of Rock, Paper, Shotgun about a year before RoR was released. Someone even made a redditt thread about it back when Rajas was released; was the first time I looked @ redditt, almost got me to register there (I resisted the temptation… don’t need any more timesinks on the internet, haha)

So this is just me thinking out loud, but I’d like to see 1 or 2 more civs for the Indian subcontinent, Thai/Siam, and a Chinese campaign- or better yet, a “Battles” collection- I can see them getting input from the Chinese scenario design community (which is pretty huge) as being a really good move to popularize the game there.

Of course, if Microsoft adopts the current format of “2 new civs per DLC”, we all have to curb our expectations. But that’d be a shame imho.

1 Like

Monk on an elephant, or elephant konniks, look more plausible

Coustellier elephant

1 Like

how about an elephant onager.

How about a cobra elephant ?

If they ever mount onager on top of the elephant, it would be smaller than real onager and therefore it would do far more less damage and most likely it will have smaller range too. So perhaps it has 20 damage and 5 range and most likely it would cost even more than normal onager. It would be tanky like you suggest, but firepower would be much weaker.

Or am elephant that builds a tower that builds elephants

What about an onager that throws elephants instead of rocks

1 Like

Think bigger man… An onager Elephant that throws Donjons that train onager Elephants… xD

1 Like