HOW TO AVOID YOUR GAME FROM CRASHING

if the game crash there is no way u can provide an replay because when u try to load it it will say “invalid”

also iv been sending my logs to the support many times like shown in the picture

i even sent them link to this post like i did to you…so we all know what is causing the crashes the question is how long it will take to be fixed ?

one more thing about the crash it can happen to you in a free for all game if someone else is destroying houses u just need to have spies to see the map and the animation

1 Like

Would also know if the problem is being fixed, the game is pretty much unplayable at this state. After 1 month of release and it still crashes most of the time.

3 Likes

i just add a crash, look like the uptade didn’t correct all crash

1 Like

what about out of syncs? i just had one, i sent logs and replay, only just

It always happen to me in long games. I’m so tired of these crashing it is unbelievable that after 1 month it still happen so often. Evry long game that last more then 20+ minute 9/10 it just crash for me or someone else. I stoped playing treaty for this and it was the type of game that i preffered. I can understand that when you launch a game you can have problems and i didnt care about FPS drops, desync, bugged pathfinding ecc ecc but the crash are simply ridicolus after 1 month.

1 Like

well now u know how to bypass those crashes

Not destroying enemy houses is a bit hard sometimes, since your army might autoattack houses. A group of oprch literally take under a second to destroy a house :smiley:

another crash…

I simply can’t imagine that a lot of people having this issue in all multiplayer matches.
Where are your testers? I cant believe that none of the testers found an issue that happenes in every game. Its impossible.
I am playing with two of my friends and all of us having this issue.

Yup, just crashed in 2 games when playing with friends vs AI.
Both games as soon as we started killing the enemy’s buildings, (houses more specifically) the game just crashes.

100% not coincidence :smiley:

we are the testers :smiley:

2 Likes

@GMEvangelos any chance u can give us some news about this crash ? is it being worked on atm ?

1 Like

managed to play 5 or so games without a crash, but it seems to still be happening.

I think team mate was destroying houses.

I’ve stopped playing multiplayer games cos it crashes so often. I’ve tried skirmisher games instead, and even that crashes. I’ve mailed the support team, sent them all my log files, etc. but all I’ve gotten is the same response - directing me to the game crash support link. I have already followed it multiple times over, ticking all the boxes but to no avail.

I love this game, but its absolutely unplayable atm. It’s been way over a month, and if this continues I’m afraid the devs will be turning many of us away from the game they once cherished.
Please do better.

The game just crashed, just when I destroyed enemy houses.

1 Like

I get massive laggs when deleting wall pillars too.

@GMEvangelos anything else as a proof u want ?

Thank you all for the report(s). This issue is being tracked and discussed internally, though I can’t say whether we’re looking at one or multiple potential crashes disrupting your games. If y’all want to flood me with two things, I’ll get them passed along to the team:

1. Replay files of any games where this happens.
  2. A copy of your dxdiag.

Attach them here or include a link to a DropBox/Google Drive where they’re saved and I’ll make sure the team has ALL THE INFORMATION they need to narrow this down.

Thank you for your diligence and for keeping the information flowing! :+1:

3 Likes