How to Fix Advanced Trading Post to make it useful again

I haven’t seen anyone use it even once since the last round of nerfs its received.

Upgrade the card so that the effect shadowtechs slightly by age:

Age 1: No Change
Age 2: Reduce cost by 5w, increase attack by 5, increase HP by 5%. That’s 120w, 3,125 HP and 25 attack.
Age 3: Reduce cost by 5w, increase attack by 5, increase HP by 5%. That’s 115w, 3,250 HP and 30 attack.
Age 4: Reduce cost by 5w, increase attack by 5, increase HP by 5%. That’s 110w, 3,375 HP and 35 attack,
Age 5: Reduce cost by 5w, increase attack by 5, increase HP by 5%. That’s 105w, 3,500 HP and 40 attack.

Note: The age the card is sent does not matter, it will receive the stats of the age the player is in and will shadowtech as they age up.

I saw some people used in the “Hidden tournament”, I think it is fine right now.

Maybe “Advanced” cards should ship one of those buildings on top of the discounts. “Advanced” cards of later Ages even could ship 2 of them.

only 3 civs even use advanced TP as a card, all of them only having an impact in age 2 so any stat or cost changes after that is meaningless.

Its weaker because TPs as resources are less and in most matchups getting enough early map control for it to pay off is very difficult.

‘Only 3 civs can use it’ shouldn’t be used to powercreep certain game mechanics. Even if only one civ can properly use a card, that’s okay. There are lots of cards in game, of course some cards are going to be situational and not good with every civ/map/gamemode.