How to gut Lithuanians in one move

That’s, why like 10th, I proposing to just make it only for Poles, which is even “Historically more accurate” than Lithuanians.

I agree, im ignorant is it affects the historical aspect but i wouldnt care either, im also fine leaving them as they are, without the winged hussar

2 Likes

Yes, the trash tier Teuton paladin. :joy:

2 Likes

I mean, the Teitonic paladins are npow better because of free amror, and Lithuanians need relics to be good, how is that good lol. Even Frankish apaldin would be better and is just boring

I don’t think you understand.
In your initial post you write;

" just make Lithuanian paladins, which weren’t OP, just trash and tied with Teutonic ones."

You call the nerfed Lith paladin trash and say that they are tied with Teuton paladin.
That reads like you’re implying that Teuton paladins are trash.

If that wasn’t your intention, then ok, but it’s what you literally wrote.
You should take some more time to write your posts with clear grammar and spelling, so that your thoughts are more easily communicated.
I wouldn’t expect a dev to review a community post that isn’t especially legible.

2 Likes

Well fair point… 20 characters
Is funny how @BouffantBloom32 called me metaslave when was traumatized for Anti Meta thing (Imperial Camel)

Missing blast furnace also hit Lithuanians infantry so hard which is bad. Their halb now missing BOTH melee armor and Blast Furnacez. They become trash in halb vs halb fight. Also now they will be countered by Goths, they already weak against them.
Please leave them as is. They don’t have consistent eco bonus and need stronger army than other civ. 150f is only strong in hybrid map their eco is worse in other map. Cmon.

1 Like

They still have one the best skrims in game, will have special winged hussar without blast furnace which I assume will be comparable to FU hussar, and they got halbs with extra moves peed, lacking 2 atk and 1 meele armor. Overall that’s a pretty good trash composition. No need to cry.

Compare that to civs that don’t have any bonus to trash units and worse tech tree than spanish,like Portuguese maybe. Lithuania doesn’t even lack imperial eco upgrade which matter most in trash wars.

Nerf is good for their halbs!

IF they need anti cab they can always go leitis which is the most deadly meele unit besides maybe elefsnts.

1 Like

The thing is dislike the most is that teutons/franks have the best paladins now and don’t have to work for it. I liked that lithuanian got the best Palas because it was not easy to get them…and in worst case they only had generic paladins.

The changes of Lithuanians are terrible. I don’t think it’s necessary for Lithuanians to lose Blast Furnace.

Blast Furnace is much more important than Winged Hussar. Without Blast Furnace, knights, swordmen and halberdier of Lithuanians will be much weaker. The lost strength is far from getting Winged Hussar, and now Lithuanians is not strong enough at all. Lithuanians will not become too strong even if it has Winged Hussar.

I would rather not to have Winged Hussar than to lose Blast Furnace.

I’m really mad at this change. Just cap tje relic bonus at 2 instead of taking away blast furnace

Do you play Arena a lot?

Either way, a change must happen, even if is months later, reverting this is the best option, remove Winged Hussar (and pls stop hearing the historical zealots out here), bring back Blast furnace and change the +150f

2 Likes

Oh no the devs are encouraging people to use a unique unit which costs 2/3rds the gold of paladins, has a 750/750 upgrade cost, is now “balanced” to not need blast furnace, and absolutely demolishes all other paladins in the game when mixed with any meatshield to compensate for its low production. Not to mention lithuanian knights are still great in castle age meaning you don’t have to mass leitis in early castle age.

But clearly castles are waaaaaaaaay to expensive to prep for a late castle age/early imp leitis build up.

And Lithuanians have skirms with 10 pierce armor for taking out archers. For a strategy game this forum is full of people who don’t seem to know how to think strategically.

2 Likes

It just means Leitis is the only option, against melee civs, which all get halbs to destroy Leitis and Lith halbs now, and skirms are just eaten alive by Siege Onager, all this in 1v1
TGs, Leitis never was a viable choice here, once a flank gets 30 arbalest bye bye Leitis.

1 Like

hand cannon cough

1 Like

Why is it that every time I see some very unthought-out post like this it’s always you FurtherLime?

What you mean? 20 characters

I’ll remember that the next time the enemy somehow manages to amass halb and siege and paladin in the same 1v1

1 Like

You do not think before you post. And for this reason I believe that you have no credence.

1 Like