How to make the text brown when changed to the Heading format?

As you can see, this text isn’t that clear

I want to make my signature nice and bold and big, like a usual signature. Since I use the quote “Takkan Melayu hilang di dunia”, I want to make it look epic and so I gave it the heading 1 font. But then the text seems to turn to beige instead of brown which makes it harder to read than the normal text. So how do you fix this? Or does it seem fine to you all and just not fine for me?

Yeah, I can’t see your signature. Try heading 2 or the quote option, maybe. Just play around with it and see what works.

I used Heading 2 once in my submission for Wololo Wednesday. It also did not work. So I changed that to bold instead. But I’ll try quote…

Test

Nope, still beige. A bit clearer since the background is darker but still not brown…

From fooling around with it a bit, I found there is a secret 3rd Heading for if you type 3 hashtags:

Like this

@“Xeon Luckless” said:
From fooling around with it a bit, I found there is a secret 3rd Heading for if you type 3 hashtags:

Like this

Thanks! Although it’s not Heading 1 as I wanted, but at least I can still have a bold and strong effect for my signature… Thank you ^^