How to play closed beta

I am big fan of this franchise.
Can i play closed beta, and how?

The start date for the closed beta for AoE IV has not yet been announced. Keep an eye out for information on the Age of Empires blog, forums and social media as it becomes available.

thanks

Same here, cant wait…

@MossyOak2141 said:
Same here, cant wait…

Patience is the virtue of the strong! :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re asking about the Age of Empires 1 Definitive Edition beta, the one that’s currently going on: You can sign up (no guarantees of getting in) on the front page, or pre-order the game (guaranteed beta access, although with a little delay) by following the shiny buy now button in the top right corner of this page.

Edit: this is a post I made way earlier but that somehow disappeared because it needed to be approved. By this point it’s plenty clear OP was really talking about an aoe4 beta, so please ignore.

I also can’t wait and am therefore playing it now. I’d like to entertain your questions as to how but I am far too busy to explain the application process. Suffice to say it’s amazing, with life size units, maps drawn from Google Earth including my back yard and a tech tree that requires a 4K quad monitor setup to fully render. It no longer uses the keyboard but instead requires two mice. Actually I don’t think any AOE game required the keyboard come to think of it.

I wanna play

People please read the announcements forum before asking o post.

Me too. Me too!!! I wait for 4 part of franchise over 15 years

in your dream. maybe