Huns Tarkan Buff

I’m gonna respond to all your topic here. Just make one the next time, there’s no point in doing 7 posts.

That big of a buff to a champion makes no sense

with that big of a buff a common champion trades like this against a common cavalier (the most common imp gold melee unit in 1v1)

Now, let’s switch to a more spicy champion like a teutons one

or an aztecs one

Can’t you see how strong you are making a unit that costs 45 food and 20 gold that has no trash counter?

This straight up makes no sense. Out of all the trebs techs you want to nerf Kataparuto? And its most useless aspect on top of that?

It’s already the fastest common unit in the game. This would greatly alter the balance of the feudal age (scouts arrive faster from the other part of the map, which means that they are more likely to enter, they are harder to chase down and they will be stronger against archers too) and would make no sense because in castle age you can already tech husbandy that it’s the exact same buff

Mangonels are made almost every game, be it to counter archers or to push in csastle age. they need no buff, they are already the best siege weapon in the castle age by far. “but people micro them”, use ground shot or add two mangos, i can assure you people won’t try to split against three mangos and if they try they just lose their army

You’d just make the rocky hills unpushable. Literally zero sense

Why tf would you buff keep in the first place. Jesus, I could not wait to push on map like bf into 3000 brits/koreans/japs keep that are built faster, and have more armor.
Keeps do not need a buff and do not need their utility increased. Btw, against castle drop you won’t have keeps to stop it anyway, it’s a very late tech

Huns do not need a fucking mounted huskarl.

Seriously, what’s up with your 300 random balance thread? No explanation provided, not a single one that makes sense and very close to spamming too. It looks like you wake up and drop random numbers to buff stuff because yes

7 Likes