I am stuck with Build 27374 HELP!

Hello everyone, I have installed Windows 10, version 1909 and I am stuck with Build 27374. Microsoft store won’t update the game since the icon is black and white. I have re-installed the game, reset the MS app etc but still I cannot update to the latest.

my pc is an Alienware M17

Welcome. If you search with Cortana search glass for ‘Age of Empires: Definitive Edition’ you should find the latest version if it’s installed. Right click it and you can tile it wherever you want. If you can’t find it then open MS store and use the search glass on top there and search for ‘Age of Empires: Definitive Edition’. Make sure you are signed in at MS store with account of purchase of course.

Strange thing indeed is that only the gray version shows as installed in your library at MS store.

I have re-installed the game several times. when i search and find it on the microsoft store it shows that it is installed but the icon is black and white. there is no way to find the update. I have the latest direx12 and windows10 update.

I have the same if I check my library manually, but if you use the search glass icon on top bar in MS store app like I do below, what do you get?