I am tired of about crying China nerf

firre lancers need nerf. 100% period

3 Likes

And what do you expect when there is no access to culverine?

HRE, Abbassid, French. So thats 3 that got anti siege weaponry. Rus got 13.5 range on springalds, Mongols got 13 tile range springalds and delhi is elephant civ. So thats leaves english without imperial level counter, but they got landmark that outranges cannons rofl makes much sense to anti building unit to get outranged by landmark.

Yet the fact that china is gunpowder civilization so ofc bombards should be strongest from them. Then the factor that Rus got best hand cannoneers while being cavalry, expansion, hunting civ

It’s OK to be the strongest but not to be an unit with no counter.
Show me a video then or a game where someone can counter mass bombards using your suggestions because so far I haven’t found anything

I am not saying it is ok
I don’t like Fl to kill all my villagers either, Overtuned things certainly need to be correct
What I saying here is like some guys only focus on clocktower and FL and keep saying like" Delete China Civs" “China must paid relic to do so” “China must be got love of this Game” Meanwhile when I talk about Mongol and Rus ob they was like: “ah, its ok they deserve that cuz that how they were in history”.Cuz these guys is like Other Civs ob its ok.
Not even mention about Delhi and Abbsid. Last time someone told me that Delhi is ob to get free tech. I mean, 22min to get free tech is ok?

1 Like

Feel free to check my replay latest game, 4v4, lipany, mongol / english vs abassid / chinese. IGN Ninfu English shut down my bombards with springalds very effectively. Every engagement I had to perfectly micro bombards to win the siege war and knowing that im old fart with apm of 1, I cant do that

Agree, and Delhi research time definitely need buff. its was like 22mins research time in age 4.

1 Like

Agree, but that’s not my point

@Pomnite I am not saying that clocktower bombards should not nerf. Instead I feel painful when I fight with China civs in later games.

What I am focusing is experience in 1v1. Which many way could beat China with other civs. Cause China only got 48% win rate.

But in Group game, I don’t really play as team tbh, but if its overtuned in a group game, I agree its need some tunes.

My point here is like someone only focus on those things and crying to delete China civs. Meanwhile ignore that other civs like Mongol and Rus are OB and even think its OK.

Delhi and Abbisd, they definitely needs seriously buff.

You can count on Bdelloid to shill for the chinese like clockwork (yolo).

He’s scared that his FL will be nerfed and he won’t win anymore.

1 Like

Lol I am not rely on Fl to get win in 1V1. @BlueFalcon52375

They already stated they gonna nerf them question is how. And idc if they nerf fl or not can play without them. But seems like you don’t know how to play against them =) Outside of that whic his your cavorite civ

I think everyone agrees that HP should be nerfed, but the ability to make units faster seems typical in the game isn’t it? Like Council hall, school of Chivalry, Dehli’s Scholar and so on.

Look at Abbasid and Mongol, they can make springald on the field in just 5-6 seconds. I will leave it to you to calculate how much wood can that be saved.

1 Like

Agree, and abbaseid don’t even need tech to upgrade it.

I think his main point is talk about bombard hp OB.But tbh, Its already later games when you can produces bombard. China Civs in 1v1 can’t really hold that long in 1v1 in many cases

Yeah, everybody already agrees that the HP buff from clockwork tower should be nerfed, his next main point was

Which I find it really funny.

Some people complaining about china exclusively are from team games at mid-low elo. For them, it is fun to wait 20 mins playing SIM, then all in when they are ready. So it makes sense why they complain about China. I am saying this doesn’t mean that I don’t agree with nerfing FL and bombard, they should be, but the amount of crying is just really funny.

1 Like

In the final matches of pro league 3v3 tournament, China isn’t the power house like HRE at all, it seems like the winning team even used china to boost HRE economy to reach imperial faster, wasn’t it.

Indeed, and some people just crying to delete China or Nerf everything of China just based on FL and Bombard Op. I bet they never played 1v1 with China

Even said Chinese must paid Relic to get Op performances in game LOL, I was feels like that they crying for nerfing China just because its China. What a racist.

Meanwhile poor performing civs like Delhi and Abbsid almost just don’t care. Some even could say they willing to see Mongol and Rus to get buff cuz their are “weak”
Yep, weak to get over 50 even 60 winrate.

Really, I just don’t get it what they thinking.

1 Like

RTS game is a game to accumulate advantages and win. In 1v1, the Chinese are weak in the early stage. It is not until the Yuan Dynasty and the Ming Dynasty that they began to a strong civilization. There is no need to say OP, unless you can use the Chinese to easily beat other civilizations in the feudal era. The Chinese basically lost the game before the castle age. How can we say FL and bombard op in the yuan or Ming Dynasty. It is reasonable for a civilization that is weak in the early stage of the game to become strong in the later stage. Otherwise, how can this civilization play? Of course, if think some units are too powerful, it is possible to make an appropriate balance. The Chinese set in the game are not consistent with historical facts, because medieval China was an economic and military power in the Tang, song, yuan and Ming Dynasties.

Have you guys ever considered about buff the overall strength of the anti-siege weapons, which is the fundamental reason for the OP of the clocktower? It is impossible to change the OP of siege weapons late in the game if you just nerf clocktower itself.

No, however I’ve tried awesome build order: Clocktower into 28 bombards + towers with springald upgrade. 1vs3 easy, while my teammates where trying to kill FLs. (ofc they could win, but fear so they just did not build enough. and I always could run under my towers)

so how to buff? List of things to buf against bombards is too long.