I can not connect to multiplayer

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: Version 101.101.37906.0 5105673
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Cherryman

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

I am currently unable to play multiplayer, whenever I log in to the game i am not connected to the multiplayer services and I am unable to connect to theme. This has been going since yesterday.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Im not sure how I caused it because I didnt change anything before the problem arose.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

5 Likes

I have this same stupid issue………………………………………we can no longer play this game…if it isn’t fixed im requesting a refund

im not sure why but i am also getting that message aton now.

same thing right here…pfffffff

Same issue! Same version, platform, operating system. Location: Netherlands/Europe if it makes difference

This has been happening extremely consistently to me and my friends.

Same here just now. Can’t find an official page/website where you can check whether the server is down or whatever…

The ‘More info’ actually tells us via this page that there is maintenance at the moment of writing.

Same here. I tried 5 times to connect. Do we need to pay monthly rent of server? microsoft ?

If you are still having this problem, check in C:\program files(x86) if you have a folder called “AOE URL Helper”

Yeah there’s this problem and a friendd of mine is having sudden disconnections frequently in the middle of the multiplayer matches.

1 Like