I Can´t Wait to Play, what if I die today?

Let the insiders play !!! :’(

Then you won’t be able to play. So don’t die.

Yeah, my advice would be to not die. This goes for everything - if you die, you can’t eat pizza anymore. Or ice cream. Or chocolate. Or hamburgers. Or play AoE. Or see your SO…
Idk, if I were you, I’d hold off on that death thing :wink:

Don’t worry, there is a place called Age of Empires Heaven

I would say that your suffering from a severe lack of something else to do. Get up and take a cold shower and during that shower repeatedly yell, “I can’t wait to play AoE DE, I don’t want to die!”. o:) You’ll feel invigorated and you’ve trained your subconscious mind to help you cope with this temporary state of mind.

@DiveDive3726 said:
I would say that your suffering from a severe lack of something else to do. Get up and take a cold shower and during that shower repeatedly yell, “I can’t wait to play AoE DE, I don’t want to die!”. o:) You’ll feel invigorated and you’ve trained your subconscious mind to help you cope with this temporary state of mind.

And what if he gets pneumonia and dies from his cold shower? What then mr. Dive? :cry:

@Raw1812 said:

@DiveDive3726 said:

And what if he gets pneumonia and dies from his cold shower? What then mr. Dive? :cry:

Then we’ll say a few prayers and be sad. :cry:

@DiveDive3726 said:

@Raw1812 said:

@DiveDive3726 said:

Specifically, we have to do this: (source: www.ancient.eu)

The Roman funeral was a rite of passage that signified the transition between the states of life and death. … Generally, there were five parts to a Roman funeral: A procession, cremation and burial, eulogy, feast, and commemoration.

@Raw1812 said:

@DiveDive3726 said:

@Raw1812 said:

@DiveDive3726 said:

The Roman funeral was a rite of passage that signified the transition between the states of life and death. … Generally, there were five parts to a Roman funeral: A procession, cremation and burial, eulogy, feast, and commemoration.

Maybe his family can upload a video of the procession, cremation, burial etc.

@DiveDive3726 said:

@Raw1812 said:

@DiveDive3726 said:

@Raw1812 said:

@DiveDive3726 said:

Maybe his family can upload a video of the procession, cremation, burial etc.

Ahahaha…ok enough, enough…we may scare him…poor guy

@Raw1812 said:
Don’t worry, there is a place called Age of Empires Heaven

True story. They have a website too. :wink:

Age of Empires Heaven
http://aoe.heavengames.com/