I did not get an Invite! tell me if you did not

Tell me why should you get an invite?

1 Like

I didnt get and invite and I play nearly everyday and have been playing everyday for many 2 months now. I have been playing since 2011. I only play Age 3 and one other game and really wanted and invite but didnt get one sadly. BUT I would love one if they are still giving them out. @CheckedCarrot11

1 Like

SYSTEM I HAVE AN AGE OF EMPIRES ONLINE ALPHA ACCOUNT AND GOT NO INVITE OR KEY!!!

1 Like

Same here played aoe 3 for years for thousands of hours no invite sadly… no cool games at the moment so i was really looking forward to play this game

1 Like

Played aoe3 for hundreds of hour and was looking forward for the beta invite to try the game. :frowning:
Aoe 3 was love

1 Like

i sadly did not get an invite no, fairly disappointed about that.

1 Like

I got an invite yesterday but redeemed it today

1 Like

I just found out from my friend this was going on! Age 3 is my jam, I was excited for Age 2 Definitive, but Age 3 would amazing to help test!

1 Like

I’ve received beta invites for all the DE MP beta’s. This is the 2nd time I’m in the aoe3 de camp.

1 Like

Same as all above, been playing for years, addicted to the game yet no invite…
If someone as an extra key I de be forever grateful !!!

1 Like

I’ve played with age of empires since 2000 and i’ve played a lot with age of empires 2 definitive edition. I think i could give a good contribute in beta testing the Age of empires 3 definitive edition. Overall i respect all minimum requirements. I really don’t know why i’ve not received a beta key! Could we have a feedback?

Sou Apaixonado pelo Game desde o primeiro lançamento, comprei todos e hoje em dia jogo o Age 2 DE, gostaria muito de experimentar o Age 3 DE.

I should get an invitate because I have a community on facebook, you can search it as Valhallacl, so i would like to show my fans this new game :smiley:

sorry to break the news, the closed beta keys should not be traded and might even get someone banned. since you have to upload your diagnostic file and agree to a NDA it will be tied to your account. they want to know who is playing on what hardware/software

did you read the NDA agreement? you cannot show the beta to your community on facebook. You may be in trouble if you do it.

I think you should read the agreement again @valhalla7x

2 Likes

Thanks! sorry for that