I did not get an Invite! tell me if you did not

Tell me why should you get an invite?

1 Like

I didnt get and invite and I play nearly everyday and have been playing everyday for many 2 months now. I have been playing since 2011. I only play Age 3 and one other game and really wanted and invite but didnt get one sadly. BUT I would love one if they are still giving them out. @CheckedCarrot11

1 Like

SYSTEM I HAVE AN AGE OF EMPIRES ONLINE ALPHA ACCOUNT AND GOT NO INVITE OR KEY!!!

1 Like

Same here played aoe 3 for years for thousands of hours no invite sadly… no cool games at the moment so i was really looking forward to play this game

1 Like

Played aoe3 for hundreds of hour and was looking forward for the beta invite to try the game. :frowning:
Aoe 3 was love

1 Like

i sadly did not get an invite no, fairly disappointed about that.

1 Like

I got an invite yesterday but redeemed it today

2 Likes

I just found out from my friend this was going on! Age 3 is my jam, I was excited for Age 2 Definitive, but Age 3 would amazing to help test!

2 Likes

I’ve received beta invites for all the DE MP beta’s. This is the 2nd time I’m in the aoe3 de camp.

1 Like

Same as all above, been playing for years, addicted to the game yet no invite…
If someone as an extra key I de be forever grateful !!!

1 Like

I’ve played with age of empires since 2000 and i’ve played a lot with age of empires 2 definitive edition. I think i could give a good contribute in beta testing the Age of empires 3 definitive edition. Overall i respect all minimum requirements. I really don’t know why i’ve not received a beta key! Could we have a feedback?

Sou Apaixonado pelo Game desde o primeiro lançamento, comprei todos e hoje em dia jogo o Age 2 DE, gostaria muito de experimentar o Age 3 DE.

1 Like

I should get an invitate because I have a community on facebook, you can search it as Valhallacl, so i would like to show my fans this new game :smiley:

sorry to break the news, the closed beta keys should not be traded and might even get someone banned. since you have to upload your diagnostic file and agree to a NDA it will be tied to your account. they want to know who is playing on what hardware/software

did you read the NDA agreement? you cannot show the beta to your community on facebook. You may be in trouble if you do it.

I think you should read the agreement again @valhalla7x

2 Likes

Thanks! sorry for that

1 Like

I have been playing AOE 2 and AOE 3 for nearly a decade now and absolutely love this game. Is it still possible to snag a AOE 3 DE Beta Invite?

1 Like

If there is a new Beta isn’t known but If there will be than you’ve to follow the instructions who are given from the developers in some forum threads. And of course you’ve to be lucky. So at the moment (when yo’ve followed the instructions) you can’t do more than wait for new Infos from the developers.
(I’m waiting for an invite since january :slightly_frowning_face: but it is how it is :wink:).