I don't see the Beta from Insider Content

Hello! I still can’t see the game from my insider content hub… I followed all insctructions from the support pages without success. https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048250131-I-cannot-find-my-beta-listed-in-the-Xbox-Insider-Hub-

I have the right Gamertag, correct account logged in. Windows is up to date. My config is way more then enought… Logged in+logged out multiple times… I tried with Xbox Companion, Insider Hub and everything. So sad :sob:

What could I do now ?

just information.
on the my steam app, AoE III DE is hidden.
if same problem occur on steam, please search your library.

• i am sorry, this is not resolve your problem D: *

Hi! Thanks for you message. Unfortunately I didn’t get the Steam Beta but the Microsoft Store one. And the only way to install it (afaik) is throught the MS Insider Hub.

I did send a message to AOEInsiderSupport@microsoft.com as well, still they couldn’t help me yet. They told me to update Game Services from MS Store and it didn’t work.

:sob: :sob: :sob:

I’m in the same boat. Really disappointing. I sent a follow up email to the same address as you and haven’t heard back yet.

1 Like

Same, unfortunate to hear, sadly this probably means I can’t be of much use in providing feedback. Their loss.