I have the game on steam, will i be able to use the controller UI announced?

Title, it would be a god send for couch gaming

Why would you every want to play any strategy game with a console Halo Wars is just barely playable with a controller I couldn’t imagine trying a competitive aoe2 game.

Why would you every want to play any strategy game with a console Halo Wars is just barely playable with a controller

Because, as i mentioned before, couch gaming, sometimes i just want to lie down and not use a mouse and a keyboard

I couldn’t imagine trying a competitive aoe2 game.

I may be on a minority here but, i don’t actually play multiplayer AOE, i only care about the single player campaigns, i do play skirmishes but again only on single player, why you may ask? because i like to take my time with the game and because you can’t save on an online match.

2 Likes

You can actually save on a multiplayer game, although not a ranked one, only lobby multiplayer.

I didn’t know that, but regardless that’s besides the point, i really don’t like multiplayer gaming as i said before, i’m only interested in single player gaming so i wanted to know if i will get the controller UI that was announced

1 Like

probably not a minority, considering that only 40% of players have the ‘eat 2 wild boars in dark age’ achievement

1 Like

i want it as well, so there is at least 2 of us :slight_smile:

Since it is steam: probably not. Steam is not connected to you Xbox account. So you need to buy the Xbox Game.