I love the new changes to AGE Forum

I just wanted to say this to the developers/managers/admin or whoever operates this forum: I love the visual changes!

It looks so good now. I took a small break from the forums, but coming back to it now, it looks bloody fantastic. Great work! :grinning:

2 Likes

I donā€™t instead, the white text was too bright on dark background, so I had to fall back to the old graphics. I hope theyā€™ll leave the choice to keep the old graphics indefinitely, without forcing a transition in the future.

Moreover, the new graphics looks way too similar to AoEZoneā€™s.

1 Like

I donā€™t mind the change but tbh they could have held a vote or something, or made the change only for the AoE4 forums instead of deciding everything was going to be AoE4 themed :sweat_smile:

For anyone who prefers the old look to the forums:

1. Click your profile icon in the top right
  2. Select ā€œPreferencesā€ (icon of human upper body)
  3. Choose the ā€œPreferencesā€ option here as well
  4. Select ā€œInterfaceā€ on the left side of the screen
  5. Under the ā€œThemeā€ section, select the ā€œAge of Empires Theme GITā€ in the dropdown menu

This specifically applies to the forums and the other new website improvements (such as to the Mods section) remain functional. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you for that.

And now that I followed your instructions, and have seen the old theme againā€¦I think that I actually prefer the old theme to the new one.

However, I still stand by my statement that the new update is really cool, and appreciated. It is good to see devs with an interest to even upgrade a forum server from time to time!