I oficcialy retire of age of empires 3 DE, lots of bugs, cant play well

a couple of months has passed and still the same errors.

no record as image shows.

I was winning a hard match and suddenly, that message appeared.

im tired, couple of months has passed i loved the game, but its not an enyojable game anymore.

im not going to continue uploading logs, just create a tool please to send logs automatically if posible.

PD: see you on age of empires 4

So sorry to see you go buddy. Hoping you make a comeback. Game is definitely buggy. I would recommend taking a break I did it and I really loved it. When I ceme back to play I even love the game more. If you want to have a playable game you got to report all bugs and just be patient

1 Like

nah, i wouldnt get out of this forum reporting bugs, its a repetitive task that can be automatized

ive seen in other games that when a game crashed, you can send what were u doing and upload files by just pressing a button and typing in a squarebox to explain your problem, here i have to upload files on mediafire , and it takes so long.

4 Likes

look

its even difficult to report problems

2 Likes

It’s sad. I think you should wait some months to come back.

1 Like

A good time to return would probably in April next year, I believe it was in April this year when AoE 2 DE finally surpassed the HD version in terms of playability and players. If the devs keeps the same momentum as the previous games that’s it.

2 Likes

Sure. Find as many as you can, report as many as you can, and they will be fixed, sooner or later. This “beta” will finish some day.

i still play the game with friends, but after that crash on a 1vs1 ranked, i dont want to rank anymore