I really hope I get chosen for the Alpha or Beta test

Hi peeps and to it may concern (Devs) I have played and conquered every AoE game since 1997 and I really hope I get chosen to test this game before released. If I get chosen I like to point out that I will help you guys with feedback using the forums and Twitter to build this game to be the best in the series o will provide feedback on glitches and bugs I come across as soon a o have my hands on it really wha t I’m trying to do is bag you guys to please please pretty please I want to get my hands on this game. Thanks for being awesome and being this game back to life and I really hope I get to test for you really soon much love.

Hardcore Ashy.

Mostly here hopes be selected, but I’m not sure if all can participate.

Yeah, I’m waiting too.

I really want to be choosen! I’m ready to buy the game the moment it realeases but I want to be able to play it early, too.

I dont care, apparently the beta will not be long.

I think almost everyone here wants to get beta.

@SquareWeb427545 said:
I think almost everyone here wants to get beta.

If not everyone…

PLEASE GIV BETAZ

@Ensley03 said:
PLEASE GIV BETAZ
That isn’t how the world works.

@Augustusman said:

@Ensley03 said:
PLEASE GIV BETAZ
That isn’t how the world works.

Or yesss?..

Hopefully most of us here will get beta!

This game was a complete gem, but trying to get the original working online with a friend was so buggy with lots of crashes. I hope to get chosen to help make the game fun, playable and bug free for everyone.

I was born in 1998 after the 1997 release, still ended up as my first game to play around the age of 4-5 and absolute no knowledge on how to play. Now i am 19 with every disk from AoE to AoM and being able to understand the game as i have aged has grown me to forever love the series and i am just hoping to get to test it and fall in love like i did as a child.

iv been playing mainly starcraft and rts games for 17 years, I haven’t played much aoe and im really interested in this upcoming game.

I am an honest guy, promise not to leak anything, and will give tons of feedback

fingers crossed

Everything he said and much more , pick me too!

Lol, there another lots of guys asking.

@Augustusman said:

If we’re not saying it, we sure are thinking it.

~Top 10 players in original AoE. Setup boot camp & got a windows mouse to give this one s go. Hook a supa up.

@rhrmn said:

@Augustusman said:

If we’re not saying it, we sure are thinking it.

Indeed , but for example today I request for another beta ( Empires Apart)

wait for long time…and want to get in beta