I really hope I get chosen for the Alpha or Beta test

We’re in the same boat…

Lol like the other 130k or 165k…

Hi, I’m from Argentina and I’ve been playing games since I was 9 years old or so, I’m 26 years old today, play all age of empire and this remake has me anxious and I want to try it I hope to be selected for the beta and give my opinion of a person in Spanish

Vas tener que ser paciente no todos serán seleccionados para la beta. Y ya fue mandada la primera lista con menos de 50.

esperare a la beta o lo comprare porque es un exelente juego!

y estaria bueno una nueva version de age of empire moderno! que llegue hasta la primera o segunda guerra mundial!

Hoping to be picked for Beta :smiley:

Just like 180,000 others lol

Lol. Good luck.

I hope that you are a patient (wo)man.

Join the club.

Yeah mate, so is everyone here. Unfortunately there are a ■■■■ of a lot of people who want it, and they only need a limited number of testers.

The good news is, it’s now just a little over a month to release! So you don’t need to wait too long!

@ZagorathAus So do you like AoM? Wanna play together in some random maps? :smiley:

And welcome aboard, take a sit along with the +180K insiders waiting to be picked.

Lots of people to choose from … to think I just bought a high-end PC and I’m more excited to play this game than anything else on the market. I have a VIP Pledge ($1k) for an upcoming MMO that probably won’t be in pre-alpha until the end of this year or sometime next year so I am definitely looking to spend as much time playing this as possible before that comes out.

I’m just glad the hype for the series is back. Opening doors for more possibilities in the future.

I hope it’s not over hyped. So far, so good. Lack of news is almost a good thing. I’d expect a bit of advertising close to release and in the weeks after.

I’m also part of the 180,000 :slight_smile:

it’s in almost 200 k insiders :neutral:
probability is that iam not chose…