I Really Hope This Game Replaces AOE2: It's Just Better

So you want it to be like the other aoe games, but its bad they didn’t make it more like aoe2 then aoe3. Then it has stuff from 3. But it should be different. Then they didn’t add what you want lol

I play all age games, since the beginning. Im not a aoe fanboy like most people on this forum. More of a rts player. From warcraft, starcraft, empire earth, dark reign, armies of exigo, dow, c&c and problably every other rts made. Think aoe4 should have a lot of features that are missing from the other aoe games. I see good points in all age games including aom and aoe online. Gameplay wise I think aoe4 is the best aoe game. But its only 1/4 as good as it could be.

And Sam from the video seems like a good person. Just cause he doesnt play aoe. He is happy with the work he does and has a passion for it.

And with ROR i played the first mission. Pathfinding and how the units move around are crap. The graphics look real outdated aswell.

A aoe4 modder just showed this map his making. So much can be done with aoe4 the other games cant. Depends if microsoft wants to fully support it