I saw this when I saw the live trailer for the game. I hope designers who understand Chinese can take a look at my recommendations for game improvements

对帝国时代4的一些兵种看法。

在帝国时代4实机预告片的时候,印象已经有了雏形。为了乌托邦,所有单位应该这么改。
德里大象(特别是塔象):应极大地加强起作战能力,并价格提高。大象可具备掩护周边单位的能力,以及类似帝国2的范围伤害。哪怕后期也不会被手推炮秒杀。一只战象代表一个航母战斗群。
中国火长矛:应与蜂巢换位,在中国城堡初期就能使用。远防提高,火焰伤害加成将只针对攻城武器。价格提高,伤害可以再高一点点。使得少量火长矛就能对大量远程兵构成威胁,使得正面战场更具有观赏性。
法国金马:价格应该进一步提高,属性也进一步提高,并使其正面战场能力爆表。
蒙古突骑:目前依然强势。但价格昂贵遇到步弓一波流就输。因此蒙古需要配合枪骑,但枪骑和突骑对肉需求起冲突。所以需要将肉需求折半并需要木材。
剑士:应具备抵抗冲锋的能力。实际预告片有这个细节,但发布后没了。原本神罗没这么弱。
长矛兵:加大冲锋速度和爆发力,攻击距离加大,近身后会施加减速,但近身后无攻击伤害。冲锋冷却时间降低。这样一个剑士杀进去,一群长矛兵是无可奈何的,并且骑兵如果冲锋会和现在一样被定身的同时受到伤害,但骑士杀进去之后近身,长矛兵会面临和剑士杀进长矛一样的效果。
步弓手:会对轻甲步兵单位施加减速。

Rough translation of OP:

“Views on some arms of the imperial era 4.
By the time of the imperial era 4 real machine trailer, the impression had taken shape. For the sake of Utopia, all units should be changed like this.
Delhi elephant (especially tower elephant): combat capability should be greatly strengthened and the price should be increased. Elephants have the ability to cover surrounding units, as well as range damage similar to Empire 2. Even later, it won’t be killed by hand gun. An elephant represents an aircraft carrier battle group.
Chinese fire spear: it should be transposed with the beehive and can be used in the early days of Chinese castles. Long range defense increased. The fire damage bonus will only be applied to siege weapons. If the price increases, the damage can be a little higher. A small number of fire spears can pose a threat to a large number of long-range soldiers, making the frontal battlefield more ornamental.
French Golden Horse: the price should be further improved, the attributes should be further improved, and its frontal battlefield ability should be broken.
Mongolian Tuqi: still strong at present. But the price is expensive. You lose when you encounter a wave of bow. Therefore, Mongolia needs to cooperate with gunriders, but gunriders and sudden riders have conflict on meat demand. So we need to halve the meat demand and we need wood.
Swordsman: should have the ability to resist charge. The actual trailer has this detail, but it disappeared after it was released. Originally, Shenluo was not so weak.
Spearmen: increase the charging speed and explosive power, increase the attack distance, and slow down after close range, but there is no attack damage after close range. Charge cooldown reduced. When such a swordsman is killed, a group of spearmen have no choice, and if the cavalry charges, they will be fixed and hurt at the same time as now, but when the knight is close, the spearmen will face the same effect as the swordsman’s spear.
Archer: slows down light armor infantry units.”

shenluo=HRE… YOUCAN TRANSLATION MORE
YOU translation by machine?

Baidu translate.

Sadly my Chinese isn’t good enough to make it any better.

Just trying to help :cry:

希望的是长矛兵不再那么克制骑兵,如果操作得当的话,重装骑士也可以击败长矛兵。兵种的克制不应该太过于单调和死板。长矛兵应该属于功能性的单位,并且具备更高的可操作性。同时在树林里面埋伏敌方军队成为可能。长矛兵的攻击距离应该比剑士远才对。
为什么希望这么改?这么修改的好处就是使得游戏的玩法不再单调,不再模仿帝国时代2.而是有了一个自己的体系。另外战场不再是拖泥带水,可以变得非常具有观赏性。
如果有人反驳地问:目前修改游戏机制会因为大幅度修改而导致游戏不再像原先的吗?
我想:我们应该像LOL一样大胆尝试,哪怕失败了,我们也可以修改回来。LOL现在的模样和十年前的模样完全不一样,有着非常多的修改。哪怕是英雄,也有过非常多的重新制作。他们经过不停地调整以达到所有的玩法得到可玩。而不是游戏玩法被局限,导致游戏越玩越单调。

关于铁匠铺的建议:每升级一个科技选项只有+1。10个依然打不过12个。升级没有意义。所以应该加强铁匠铺变成+2。

关于日本dlc的建议。目前游戏中的兵种总是远程的和近战分开。因此,应该在日本这个dlc出来时提供这么一个机制。
日本的时代2地标应该一个生产武士的地标。这种武士可以切换近战和远程,是个重甲单位,移动缓慢。而时代3可以选择解锁独特的忍者或者独特的重装骑兵,让玩家抉择。

Yeah, sure dude, I’m sure they’ll get right on changing the game for you

关于篱笆墙:篱笆应该在敌方未侦查到时是不知道其存在的。现在的情况是,对面只要点击一下进攻敌方基地就能知道敌方怎么建造篱笆墙的。这导致篱笆墙就是一个非常错误的防御方式。篱笆墙的作用本来是使得对方进攻方向错误,而不是让对面知道你在这边建造了篱笆墙。按目前这种敌方无需侦查就能知道篱笆墙的安装位置,那建造篱笆墙相当于告诉敌人要怎么进攻你。如果篱笆墙不需要资源,我也不会去建造。因为建造篱笆墙还需要工人的时间。不仅仅是建造时间,而且还需非常久的步行过程。建造篱笆墙的过程比时代1在敌方基地旁边建造哨塔还要浪费时间

I hope it will happen as what you say

如何解决这个问题:
我的建议是,开局时拥有一个只能够建造建筑的“village”。他只负责建造,不能够采集。这样就能够轻松地解决这个问题。这么做就能够让前期的防御工事有人去做。