I think it is time to say thank you

I’m over hype, this feeling again, oh yes, i can say, thank you!

Age of 57

I would keep it at “Thank you very much for the huge effort so far and keep up the good work!”

@smitske said:
Dont say thank you until the game is released in an acceptable state, AoM was a mess and gets no support there is no reason to thank anyone for what they did to that game.

If you do not like AoE why are you here? In every post you say something bad about it or about its developers!
@“Andy P”

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@smitske said:
Dont say thank you until the game is released in an acceptable state, AoM was a mess and gets no support there is no reason to thank anyone for what they did to that game.

If you do not like AoE why are you here? In every post you say something bad about it or about its developers!
@Andy P

I dont think you can read properly.
I love AoE and its games. I have never trashtalked about its developers (being ensemble studios)
I detest the butchers that remade poor quality versions of the games for easy cash without doing an effort to live up to the quality of the originals. Just using the community their nostalgia for quick sales and abusing the game name.

I love the age of games else I would not be here, and that love leads me to detest what has been done with them. Especially AoM, AoE 2 finally has been fixed up a bit. I just hope DE isnt such a poor quality rerelease.

@smitske said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@smitske said:

I love AoE and its games. I have never trashtalked about its developers (being ensemble studios)
I detest the butchers that remade poor quality versions of the games for easy cash without doing an effort to live up to the quality of the originals. Just using the community their nostalgia for quick sales and abusing the game name.

I love the age of games else I would not be here, and that love leads me to detest what has been done with them. Especially AoM, AoE 2 finally has been fixed up a bit. I just hope DE isnt such a poor quality rerelease.

Just try not to be so negative before the release… Wait to see what they produced and the judge them

Sorry for misunderstanding what you said.

First of all i’m gratefull this is back but if it wasn’t for dune 2 rts would never been a thing lol :slight_smile: unless some other game invented it which we will never know

@HaiCinderella

Yes! Thanks MS, thanks everyone; mod-er’s, contributors, and players.

Can’t wait to see this game in a new design. Some of my friends didn’t wanted to LAN this game with me anymore. Some of them were making fun of me for sticking to AoE 1 instead of playing AoE II. And when AoE HD came out, they were like: you see, that’s the better game, that’s why it is getting an update.

But now I am happy to see that I am not alone in my taste that this game has it’s charm as well. Aesthetically and in gameplay. And that AoE shouldn’t be overlooked.

@LegoVogel said:
@HaiCinderella

Can’t wait to see this game in a new design. Some of my friends didn’t wanted to LAN this game with me anymore. Some of them were making fun of me for sticking to AoE 1 instead of playing AoE II. And when AoE HD came out, they were like: you see, that’s the better game, that’s why it is getting an update.

But now I am happy to see that I am not alone in my taste that this game has it’s charm as well. Aesthetically and in gameplay. And that AoE shouldn’t be overlooked.

AoE it was difficult to be played at 21st century because of its graphics, UI and of course algorithms. So I would agree with your friends. But now it is going to be playable again :smile:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@LegoVogel said:
@HaiCinderella

AoE it was difficult to be played at 21st century because of its graphics, UI and of course algorithms. So I would agree with your friends. But now it is going to be playable again :smile:

Yeah. I even tried to convince them when the Upatch came out, but it had no effect.
But I think this will. :slight_smile: Can’t wait for a new Age of Lanpires. My years of training would finally pay off and I will not sway in determination to crush their empire!

@LegoVogel said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@LegoVogel said:
@HaiCinderella

Yeah. I even tried to convince them when the Upatch came out, but it had no effect.
But I think this will. :slight_smile: Can’t wait for a new Age of Lanpires. My years of training would finally pay off and I will not sway in determination to crush their empire!

We will watch which traning was better :wink: you`re or mine :stuck_out_tongue:

@LegoVogel said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@LegoVogel said:
@HaiCinderella

Great!!

@HaiCinderella said:

@LegoVogel said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@LegoVogel said:
@HaiCinderella

Mine of course :slight_smile:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@HaiCinderella said:

@LegoVogel said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@LegoVogel said:
@HaiCinderella

:smiley: we see it on the Battlefield, I’m glad for the battle

@HaiCinderella said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@HaiCinderella said:

@LegoVogel said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@LegoVogel said:
@HaiCinderella

:smiley: we see it on the Battlefield, I’m glad for the battle

We will :slight_smile:

As much as I rarely agree with @smitske, I think I can agree with him in that it is too soon to celebrate.

At this time I’m cautiously optimistic. If the game has a relatively good launch (there’s always likely to be a few hiccups), then I’ll be happy. I do think it’s too early to sing the praises of the dev-team. At this stage, I merely wish them good luck, and look forward to the day I can judge how they did for myself.

@smitske said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@smitske said:

@Andy P

I have confidence now with the new Ensemble Studios Lead developers that joined the FE team-

Both Matt and Rich bring invaluable experience from the original games and I am optimistic that they will do a good job on AoE: DE

Well skybox being cut is also a positive thing they kinda suck.

Thank you Microsoft for the effort. It couldn’t happen to a better game, and I’m optimistic. I hope it turns out to be the best of the series, that is until AOE2 DE comes out. :wink:

@dsreynolds said:
Thank you Microsoft for the effort. It couldn’t happen to a better game, and I’m optimistic. I hope it turns out to be the best of the series, that is until AOE2 DE comes out. :wink:

They already did sorta, AoE 2 HD its called.
Also if that is any indicator the effort is minimal.