I think that the catapults are very much spoil the game, it is a very unbalanced unit

I think that the catapults are very much spoil the game, it is a very unbalanced unit.

to catapults, trebuchets, Scorpions, you need to attach people for the best sight.
Catapults - reduce the speed of movement and it is at least too they spoil the beauty of the gameplay in the game.
Siege units do not have to be as units, they must be machines siege machines which should work with units of people. I think this should be done in order to love this game even more, so that the combat process would be even more exciting and spectacular
к катапультам, требушетам, скорпионам, нужно прикрепить людей, для наилучшего лицезрения.
Катапульты - уменьшить скорость передвижения и это как минимум, слишком они портят красоту игрового процесса в игре.
осадные юниты, вообще не должны быть как юниты, они должны быть как машины, осадные машины которые должны работать с помощью юнитов людей.

3 Likes

It’s weird indeed that the catapults, trebuchets and Scorpions move by their own without people moving them :smiley: a change like attaching 4 people to catapults, trebuchets and 2 to scorpions would be a nice improvement! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s a good change in my opinion at least they would be useful in all courses of the game. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a key to see how they operate but hopefully they do not outrun cavalry units otherwise it should be just fine.

If your ELO is below 1800 on HD then you need to practice your strategies better. Multiplayer is challenging and requires adaptation thus your patience and practice are required.

1 Like

it is clear, just can will learn to eat with your hands and give in, just what is necessary, because we should strive to normal, and catapults once again, really spoil the whole strategic process of the battle.

1 Like

in any case, it would be more spectacular, and would give another plus to love, to this wonderful game.:sunglasses:

I don’t think ELO should be involved, cuz i play mostly multiplayer but not ranked, instead with my close friends, we have like 1000 hours+ before buying it on Steam and make another 400 hours+ there. I may be more skilled then half of the top ELO but who knows since i do not play ranked? It’s not fair at all to give keys by ELO lol, wtf!? Logic?!

You are still a learner brother. No offence but 1000 or 10,000 hours does not impress me. I know players on Voobly that have been playing the game over 5 years and they are still 13+/14+ Voobly ELO because they play blackforest teamgames and nomad ffa. They won’t make any progress if they don’t kick off some 1v1 games on open maps, analyzing games and practicing a variety of strategies.

Instead of speculating your ELO you should play some 1v1 arabia and see where you stand.

ELO is a criterion for opinion. An opinion of a 2k+ ELO player is more valuable than someone of 14+. Otherwise kids would be teaching professors - understand the logic now?.

2 Likes

So you just said that u agree with my opinion (elo is not a good thing to consider) even if u tried to say otherwise. It’s ok, ur logic should be improved :smiley: And i do not play the game for 5 years but for 17-18 :slight_smile: How would you possible know if i am a learner still or not? :smiley: Again, logic! Funny fact is that i am probably at least 10 years older than you also :smiley: P.s. learn some politics too, opinion of a 2k+ELO should be more valuable than the opionion of a no ELO person that probably plays as much or more then the other? Not to say that the ranking system is sooo bad both on steam and voobly :smiley: hope we have a better ranking system on DE.

2 Likes

I’m 31 brother and I disagree with you ELO is important for assessment… I feel bored to carry on this conversation because I’m quite sure you are as stubborn as elders no matter how sense I would talk to you… you will never listen so have a good day.

1 Like

Those with the higher ELO on 1v1 are probably also better players on that gamemode.
Although I think that it is right to consider opinions of people with high played hours as very important because they have shown that they care a lot about the game and how the game works impacts quality of their life a lot. Also many people play just casually for fun, not competitively, so their view of the game will be different than those who have 2k+ ELO.

It would be wrong to just pick high ELO players and build the whole game according to how they like, because they are a minority.

2 Likes

Uuuuh no? If they need to do anything about balancement the opinion of high elo is much more important, because they’re pulling the best of each unit’s potential, balancing units around only casual player’s opinions would just destroy any balance the game has.
Btw catapults are great the way they are, you just need to learn how to properly use them.

2 Likes

High rated players do not only understand the game better but also how every single unit operate, mechanics as well as potentially unique suggestions. That does not mean the game would be customized to their likening as you have stated in fact improve it to the better.

The fact that there are players that have been playing for years and haven’t improved that would imply that either the game needs some improvements and suggestions or these players are stupid. Of course nobody is stupid; what we need is actual advice from top tier players. And if there are any players that would want to customize the game to their likening I would suggest the low tier players for obvious reasons one of them is the struggle against certain if not so many situations.

2 Likes

Or they just never faced anything more challenging, like someone that’s played against easy AI for a very long time and never tried to play against harder ones or other players that play well.

2 Likes