Idea for a tournament

War of the Expansion packs.

We have 5 teams of players and each team plays civs from a different expansion pack.

So basically it’s team The Conquerors, versus team The Forgotten versus team The African Kingdoms versus team Rise of the Rajas vs team The Last Khans.

What do you guys think? Thoughts?

And, furthermore, if you do like the idea, do you think it would be even better to have 6 teams instead of 5 and have the 6th team represent the original AoK civs? Or not?

(By the way, I am not sure if I’m posting this in the right section of the forums, so if I’m not could somebody please let me know where a better section to post this would be? Thanks in advance, if and only if I’ve posted this in the wrong part of the forums).

While it might be unique, it sure wouldn’t be balanced.

Welp, it’s about DE so I don’t think there is any problem with it being posted here.

Welp, unfortunately this team would have way more choices than the rest, and AoK civs are on average the best civs.

Welp if it includes AoC then sure it will just be a bunch of civ wins. That’s why I think that instead of an expansion tournament we need a rebirth/renewal tournament that features all FE team expansions, and this way we might even learn some stuff about balance.

One of the purposes of the tournament would be for balance testing :slight_smile:

1 Like