If the game was more realistic

Not just the men, but the women and children too… (Couldn’t not bring this up 1111)

:expressionless:

This aside, I’d add that trades coming to your market would affect your gold too

2 Likes

There would be 15 civs in South Asia alone if the game were realistic
And also in another situation: If the game had treated South Asian history with as much consideration as they did to European history

rhino*, i think their skin is similarly thick.

1 Like

catapults shouldnt move by themselves, or have a religion

1 Like

The crew would have a religion, though.

So we should have possibility to kill the crew and take Siege Unit.
BTW this mechanic is in IIWW Tactical Strategies, like Sudden Strike and Blitzkrieg. I always want to have this in AoE.

You also have the possibility of converting them, though religious conversion did not usually make people switch sides.
To recrew a Siege Engine, you would need Siege Engineers, most people would not know how to operate a catapult in the Middle Ages, either.

We need hippos and tapirs in the game. Tapirs instead of Javelina. Pandas too.

Why not? Once the Turks became Muslim they attacked the Byzantines. Or the Berbers attacked Spain.

1 Like

People do not switch sides because they started questioning their faith.

Tell this to Husits.

3 Likes

Good point.

20 characters

Forced conversion to a religion is still a thing in the world maybe not by the sword and gun but still happening.

1 Like

Going from the Dark Age to Imperial Age would take a lot longer than 30-60 minutes

1 Like

Male and female villager would need to be garrisoned in TC for a short while (corresponding sounds are not strictly required) before new villager comes out of it

2 Likes

Cough Pakistan, Afghanistan

1 Like

Don’t bring modern politics into this, because I will make all sides look bad.

Delhi Sultanate, Ghaznavids, Ghurids, et al. Then.

If the game was realistic, there would be no multiplayer, no random maps, just historically accurate battles on auto-play without the player having any chance at all to manipulate their outcome. Kappa. :smiley:

1 Like

Lets not forget african continent too.