If this game will include the modern era, i got a showertought

What if they will do something about nukes and we will have a secret easteregg character, Ghandi?

Gandhi will probably get a mention, but I am not sure how much he would fit into a campaign since he was an advocate of peaceful resistance.

I suppose building a nuke silo could replace wonder, but not sure how I feel about that.

Honestly, I am more interested in ancient civilizations rather than modern era. If they go modern era they might as well call the game Command and Conquer…

Or company of heroes (oh wait relic will just rename COH to aoe 4)

:slight_smile:

Did you teach or think while taking a shower?

@AigooAish said:
Honestly, I am more interested in ancient civilizations rather than modern era. If they go modern era they might as well call the game Command and Conquer…

Or - and here’s a thought - Age of Empires.

i never understood why you go with oh then it should be called command and conquer. or rise of nations.
for what i care they can make the exact same aoe3 with the same meta and graphics. as long as there is new content it’s fine by me.

Tactical nuke incoming for killing 26 units at once? I’m in!

A cheat code character Gandhi? That would be a fun nod to Firaxis.

Oh man I just hope that we still have those funny cheat codes we had in Aoe 3.

I would like to see a cheat where it spawns some MLRS-Artillery
Gandhi is a special in game unit that has a nuclear missile button that he presses and you get to pick where it lands. He can launch multiple at once.