- GAME BUILD #: AoE3 DE (idk what Game Build means)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
If you send dominions, your torps get an economic shipment point. If you then ship units, if your military shipment points are destroyed while the units are on the way, they will not be canceled like normal. Instead, they will continue to be sent and the shipment will be consumed, but the units won’t spawn. The game makes a “units have arrived” sound, but no units will appear.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Send dominions
- Send a unit shipment
- While the unit shipment is on the way, delete your TCs/outposts or have your military shipment points destroyed.
The unit shipment should be automatically canceled if all military shipment points are destroyed.
See video: bug - YouTube