"Imperial Age" Achievement does not unlock - tried in Skirmish & last mission of Blood Ice Steel. Unable to complete requirement for AOEII Event

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.1529.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

“Imperial Age” achievement does not unlock in Steam when reaching Imperial Age in either Skirmish or the Campaign of Blood, Ice, Steel (attempted on the last mission of the campaign, where reaching Imperial Age is a secondary objective)

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

1. Reach Imperial Age in either a Skirmish or the last mission of Blood, Ice & Steel
  2. Last mission of Blood, Ice & Steel validates reaching Imperial Age as a completed secondary objective
  3. Steam achievement is not unlocked
  4. Unable to progress in the AOEII DE October event.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Imperial Age achievement should be unlocked if it is being validated as a completed secondary objective…
I should be able to complete the AOEII DE October event following on from this…

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

Imperial Age achievement is not unlocked, even when it is being validated as a completed secondary objective…

So, for anyone else having issues, I managed to unlock it successfully. Imperial Age has to be unlocked in order starting from Explorer Age (Age I), then the achievement unlocks.

I have to thank PauLucario from the Discord channel for helping me out! :slightly_smiling_face: